Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, May 29, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ May 12th to May 21st!

Hello my wonderful sugary peaches! ^^;

I'm back on my blog today to share with you the first batch of my outfits from the last few weeks! ~ I've been starting to work again so I'm able to dress up much more often now and I am happy with that, haha! :3

For this time there is a mix of Fairy-Kei, some casual outfits and some more OTT outfits, yay! ~

~ Outfit from May 12th! ~

 


An outfit to run a couple errands. ~

Headbow; Holley Tea Time
T-Shirt; Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Claire's & Handmade

Since I wanted to try a makeup look with my new Little Twin Stars palette I decided to wear a casual Fairy-Kei look in pink and blue! :3 I really liked my outfit and I felt very confident in it despite me not having a lot of options for main pieces to put together Fairy-Kei outfits, hehe. ^^;

~ Outfit from May 13th! ~



My outfit for my first day of going back to work! (And from now on all my outfits were work outfits! ^^;)

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Just a simple and casual outfit in light pink, lilac and some touches of white since I wanted to be very comfy for my first day back to work. ~

~ Outfit from May 14th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Handmade & Offbrand (Gifts)

Another simple outfit for that day! ^^; I coordinated my red jumperskirt with light peachy pink and I tried to keep a flower theme with the accessories. ~

~ Outfit from May 19th! ~

 

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On that day I wore my first proper Country Lolita outfit of the year! ^^; I went for a simple coordinate and colour scheme and I coordinated my pink gingham skirt with white along with touches of light pink and dark pink to match the different shades of pink of the gingham. :3

~ Outfit from May 20th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

Something a bit more on the OTT side for that day! ~ I coordinated my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt along with white! :3 I chose to keep a bunny theme with my accessories since there are some little marshmallow bunnies on the print of this jumperskirt, so cute! ^^;

~ Outfit from May 21st! ~




Headbow; Wear It Cuter
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear It Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Kawaii Goods, Holley Tea Time, Claire's & Offbrand (Handmade)

I love when outfits like this happen and I just create a coordinate as I go! ^^; I knew I wanted to wear something colourful so I went with my lilac candy skirt that I coordinated along with my blue blouse. :3 I chose a candy and rainbow/sky theme for the accessories! ~ I like how even if I chose a lot of accessories that are very colourful, since they are nicely balanced in the outfit none of them look out of place! ^^; I really liked to put together and wear that outfit! :3

So that was some of my outfits from the last weeks! ~ I've been having a lot of ideas for now blog posts and I have a lot of inspiration but so little time to sit and write on here... ^^'' I miss being able to blog regularly but I really hope I can come back to that very soon! :3

Until next time my precious lilac kittens, take care and stay safe! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment