Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ April 9th to April 18th!

Hello my cute sparkly daisies! :3

I am back on my blog today with the new outfits I have worn on the past couple of weeks! ~ I have one casual-cute outfit and 3 proper Lolita ones. ^^;

~ Outfit from April 9th! ~


I wore that outfit for the Prince's birthday! ^^;

Headband; Claire's
T-Shirt; Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Handmade
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Claire's & Gift

So since it was the Prince's birthday I let him chose what I would wear on that day. ~ He coordinated most of the outfit himself, hence why I am wearing cat ears haha... He likes when I wear those. XD;

~ Outfit from April 10th! ~



I wore that outfit to hang out online with my squad from Nadeshicon. ^^;

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I had to change plans for my outfit at the last minute and I was very indecisive about it... XD; I really like wearing that jumperskirt, I really should wear it more. :3 This time I coordinated it with white which is something I don't often do. ~ The small touches of pink in my accessories really complements the prints too I think. ^^;

~ Outfit from April 11th! ~



I wore that outfit to hang out again with my Nadeshicon squad and also for Easter. :3

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Accesories; Kawaii Goods & Chocomint

I always try to coordinate my Happy Garden skirt in a new way each year! ^^; This time I decided to coordinate it with white and some touches of pink. ~ I chose yarn and tulle accessories to add some fun and some pop of colours that would match nicely with the print. :3

~ Outfit from April 18th! ~



I wore that outfit to go out for groceries and to get takeout. ^^;

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Holley Tea Time

Last week was a bit hard for me and I lost my motivation to dress up and be productive around the house... ^^'' So on Saturday I decided that it was time to kick up life's butt and I decided to dress up in proper Lolita for our weekly grocery run. XD; I wore a simple outfit with my printed pink skirt, a white cutsew and some fun accessories. :3

So that was my latest outfits! ^^; Hope you enjoyed to take a look at them. :3

The next post on my blog will probably be an anime review since I finished a bunch of them lately, haha! ~

Until next time my warm and sweet coffee cups! ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment