Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ March 11th to March 31st!

Hello my sweet cherry cupcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today after a little while... ^^'' I am off work since a little over two weeks already and I haven't been dressing up a lot, sadly. I've been staying at home relaxing a lot and taking care of myself and the Prince. ~

However I do have two outfits from the last week I worked and a few casual-cute outfits from the last weeks to show you. :3 They aren't the most elaborate outfits and they don't fit a particular style I would say but these are just cute outfits I wore when I wanted to dress up but still be comfy haha... ^^;

So now onto the proper Lolita outfits! ~

~ Outfit from March 11th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wanted to coordinate my Vanilla-chan OP with some blue for an original touch. ^^; I also coordinated it with touches of white with my necklace, bracelet and the polka dots on my socks hehe. :3 I wore simple accessories themed around pearls and roses. ~ I really liked that outfit, I like to coordinate that OP with blue! :3

~ Outfit from March 12th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

It's been a while since I've worn my Cherry Berry Bunny dress! ^^; I coordinated it with white and some touches of pink this time. ~ I chose accessories themed around berries and bunnies. :3

Now onto the casual-cute outfits! ^^;

~ Outfit from March 24th! ~


Headbow; Anna House
Tshirt; Bananya (Crunchyroll)
Skirt; Handmade
Socks; Striped ones from Bodyline, wool ones handmade by my grandma. XD;
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

I don't have a lot of casual clothes (like, maybe 10 main pieces in total) so I like to wear the most unusual colour combos whenever I can! ~

~ Outfit from March 26th! ~


Headbow; Anna House
Shirt; Claire France
Skirt; Handmade
Socks & Slippers; Walmart
Accessories; Offbrand

I'm also much more relaxed when it comes to colour balancing and colour matching in my casual outfits. ~ You can still tell it's very Otome and J-Fashion inspired though... XD;

~ Outfit from March 31st! ~


Headbow; Anna House
Cardigan; Stolen from my grandma lol
Tshirt; Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Penningtons
Socks; Fan Plus Friend

I also like to mix and match my Otome-ish closet with my Fairy-Kei closet sometimes so it can leads to interesting style combos... XD; The Prince always says that I look like a witch who tried to dress up in muggle clothes whenever I dress casual lol... ^^''

I hope you liked my outfits, even the more simple casual ones. ;o; I'm still not going back to work for another two weeks so I'll try to dress up as much as I can to brighten up my moods at home haha... ^^;

I sadly don't have a lot of ideas for blog posts since our monthly meetups have been cancelled too... Things may be a bit slow on here until the world gets back to normal. ~

Until next time my precious pink fluffy kittens, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment