Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ February 17th to March 6th!

Hello my sweet strawberry cupcakes! :3

The last weeks were very eventful for me; I was sick with a bad cold at the end of February so I missed work for a few days... I also went to my hometown two weeks ago. Finally, last weekend I spent a lot of time hanging out with friends (which was very much needed!). ^^;

But now I am back on my blog today with a few of my outfits from the last weeks! ~ I didn't take a lot of outfit pictures because I genuinely thought that most of them were boring but I still have a few to share and I hope you'll enjoy them, hehe! ^w^

~ Outfit from February 17th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand & Handmade

I was feeling my old-school vibes on that day so I dug out my purple cameo ring for that outfit! :3 It's a simple lilac and pink outfit themed around flowers. ~ I don't pair that blouse with that jumperskirt very often so it was nice to wear them together for a change! :3

~ Outfit from February 18th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Lilac and blue is probably one of my favourite and most creative colour combo in Lolita! ~ I already wore a similar outfit with that blouse and skirt years ago but I wanted to give it a try again! ^^; I tried to keep a hearts and pearls theme! I don't wear that lilac and white Chocomint bracelet so often because it is SO annoying and impractical but it was perfect for that outfit though! ~

~ Outfit from March 3rd! ~



Featuring my new/refreshed hair, haha! ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I feel like since that jumperskirt is such a light shade of pink that it looks best when coordinated with white! ^^; So that's what I did on that day. ~ I wanted to keep a simple theme with the accessories too! I also tried to braid my hair at my new length (I got almost a third of my length cut, aah!) to make sure it didn't look too silly... ^w^'' 

~ Outfit from March 4th! ~



Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I felt like I haven't worn a good blue and pink coordinate with my Snowbunny jumperskirt in a while! ^^; So I wore that outfit to cheer me up at work last week! I kept the accessories minimal and around a fluffy bunny theme. ~ I loved that outfit even if it was quite simple for that print. :3

~ Outfit from March 6th! ~



I wore that outfit for a bubble tea date with my friend Catherine and to run errands after. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear a casual and comfy outfit with my detachable jabot! ^^; Since I haven't worn it with that blouse yet (or at least I don't remember XD) I decided to make a coordinate around it. ~ I wanted to keep my outfit quite simple so I went with plain socks, my small pink sidebow and my glittery heart ring to add an interesting touch. ~

So that was my outfits from the last few weeks! ^^; I still have a couple of posts I want to make in the near future (An anime review and my fall/winter favourites!) so stay tuned for that soon! :3

Until next time my perfectly fluffy kittens, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment