Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ June 25th to July 4th!

Hello my sugary funfetti ice creams! ~

I know I haven't been really active on my blog lately but I've been so busy with family stuff, being sick and preparing my panels for the SagGeek that I haven't been able to invest as much time as I would like into blogging during the last weeks... ;w; But don't worry, I'm going to be on vacation until the month of August in two days! ^w^ I cannot wait since I have so many fun things planned for my vacations this summer! :3

Now, enough blabbing, the reason I'm back on my blog today to share my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ Now you get a nice juicy post with 6 outfits and they were all worn to go to work! ~

~ Outfit from June 25th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I really like pairing light blue and red together! ^w^ So I decided to wear that colour combo for this Country Lolita outfit! ~ I chose accessories themed around strawberries to match the skirt and I think that the pearl bracelets make this look a little bit more elegant and fancy. ~

~ Outfit from June 26th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I wanted to wear one of my OTT prints in a more simple way for work, so I coordinated my Milky Planet lilac jumperskirt with white and some touches of pink. :3 I tried to not wear too much accessories and keep them simple. ~ I think that my rainbow bag is the star of the outfit and complements it nicely. ^w^

~ Outfit from June 27th! ~




Headdress; Bodyline
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I haven't worn Old-School Lolita in a while so that's what I decided to wear on that day! ^w^ I don't usually pair that outfit with my offwhite blouse but I decided to give it a go and I like it a lot! :3 I chose my offwhite pearl bracelets to keep the colour scheme. ~

~ Outfit from July 2nd! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something casual and monochrome on that day! ~ So I paired my pink Anna House skirt with a pink cutsew. :3 I think the small touches of white and the pearl on the bows really make that outfit more interesting. ~

~ Outfit from July 3rd! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

Another creative colour scheme with a Country Lolita outfit! ^w^ I decided to wear my red jumperskirt with white and some small touches of pink! :3 I think it looked very lovely and elegant with the wristcuffs! ~ I realized when I was at work that the strawberry ring didn't really match with the outfit and I wore it because I am so used to pair my strawberry accessories with Country Lolita... XD; A plain bow ring in red would have been better. :3

~ Outfit from July 4th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear my Lovely Forest with light pink and my bunny accessories! ^w^ I haven't worn that outfit in so long and it's one of my favourite ways to coordinate that print! ~ I love to make the animal theme stand out! :3

So that was my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ I'll try to get back to my regular posting schedule soon! (I have a couple of posts I wanted to write but I am afraid that I waited too long to post some of them... ;w; Do you mind if my posts are a bit outdated? D:)

Until next time my pretty dark blue velvet flowers, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment