Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ July 8th to July 18th!

Hello my twinkling little stars! ~

I'm back on my blog today with a huge outfit post, including my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ I wanted to share my outfits before the long stream of SagGeek posts incoming in the next few weeks because these outfits were older. ~

So it will be a long one; I have 7 outfits to share! :3 As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ^w^

~ Outfit from July 8th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Chocomint

I wanted to wear something simple and casual on that day so I wore my plain lilac skirt with pink but I coordinated it with socks and accessories themed around candies for an interesting touch. :3 I really missed wearing that big obnoxious tulle ring. XD It's so impractical but it's so pretty too! ;o;

~ Outfit from July 9th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Offbrand & Handmade

I really love wearing my Sheep Garden jumperskirt in summer! :3 It's such a cute print for the warmer months and I especially love to coordinate it in a Country Lolita way! ^w^ This time I wore it in a monochrome peachy pink coordinate themed around flowers. ~

~ Outfit from July 10th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

For my last day of work before my vacations I decided to wear something a bit unusual for me! ^w^ I coordinated my Milky Berry jumperskirt with blue! ~ I think the blue goes nicely with the print because there is some little blue-ish/grey details in it too! :3 I kept a polka dots and bunny theme with my accessories! ~

~ Outfit from July 11th! ~



I wore that outfit to run some errands and go to the grocery store. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I was feeling a bit under the weather that day and I was like... I think that dressing up cutely would make me feel better and more productive. XD; So I wore a simple outfit with my Royal Poodle jumperskirt coordinated with white. ~

~ Outfit from July 12th! ~



I wore that outfit to go to Catherine's place to have tea and prepare her modeling outfit for my Lolita Fashion 101 panel at the SagGeek! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear something comfortable and casual for that day so I coordinated my light blue Anna House skirt with light pink and accessories themed around bunnies. ~

~ Outfit from July 15th! ~



I wore this outfit to go to the Studio Black Zombie with the Pokémon Gym Leader squad to prepare for the SagGeek! :3

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Tasty Peach Studios

I wanted to wear an outfit inspired by the colour scheme of my "main" Pokémon for my gym leader team; Sylveon! :3 So I wore my Cat Embroidery skirt with my light blue blouse. ~ I chose accessories themed around cats, hearts and bows! :3

~ Outfit from July 18th! ~



I wore that outfit to meet up with DD and Marko to do some shopping. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something comfy with a skirt since it was very hot out on that day... ^w^'' So I coordinated my Fantastic Dolly lilac skirt with pink and simple accessories for this look. ~

That was my outfits from the last two weeks! :3 Stay tuned for my SagGeek convention posts during the next few weeks! (I need a couple days to go through the pictures and also take time to rest a bit since the Prince and I are on vacation too! ~ Please be patient! ^w^)

Until next time my precious strawberry cupcakes take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment