Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ June 17th to June 23th!

Hello my sugary pink lemonades! ~

I'm back on my blog a little later this week for my outfit post... ^w^'' I had a really busy weekend with friends and I had some sad family news last week so I thought I would take the time to rest and concentrate my energy on work and mandatory things for a little while... ;3;

So I have 5 outfits to share from last week. :3 As usual I've worn them to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from June 17th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear a simple Country Lolita outfit with my pink gingham skirt that I haven't worn in a while! :3 I coordinated it with white and some glittery accessories to match with my nails! ^w^

~ Outfit from June 18th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear something a bit OTT to cheer me up from the sad news... ;3; So I wore my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt in a monochrome outfit in pink! ~ I added tulle accessories and I tried to keep a stars and ponies theme. :3

~ Outfit from June 20th! ~



I was supposed to wear this outfit for work the day before but I couldn't make it because of the sad family news... ;w; So I wore it the day after to pick up my friend Mason and to go grocery shopping for the summer solstice feast! :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Rococo Soul & Chocomint

I was still feeling like wearing something a bit on the OTT side so I wore my lilac printed skirt coordinated with peachy pink. ~ I added a lot of accessories themed around sweets and candies. :3

~ Outfit from June 22th! ~



I wore this outfit for a little BBQ Party I hosted at my place! :3 (I planned to make a post about it on my blog but since I have so many things on my plate this weekend it may be delayed to next week! ;w; So I post the outfit now! ~)

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something light and comfortable for my BBQ Party since I knew I was going to move around a lot and I wanted to be comfy and not worry too much about my outfit. ^w^'' So I wore my peachy pink strawberry skirt in a Country Lolita coordinate with my white cutsew and accessories themed around flowers and strawberries! ~

~ Outfit from June 23th! ~



I wore this outfit to go to Chocolat Favoris and run some errands. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I just wanted to wear something simple and casual (since my friends were waiting for me to get ready lol) but I still wanted to be cute! ~ So I coordinated my pink printed skirt with pink, cute candy socks and glittery accessories. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I don't know when I'll be able to post on my blog again but look forward my post on the BBQ picnic I hosted! ~

Until next time my cute blossoming flowers, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment