Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, June 7, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ Summer Loliday 2019!

Hello my precious berry scones! ~

Today I wanted to show you the pictures I took during our Summer Loliday meetup which was last Saturday! :3

I decided to switch things up a little bit for this meetup and to go to a part of the city I don't usually go to, so we went for a little picnic and photoshoot in a park by the river and we went to eat at one of my favourite Chinese buffet after which was also close by! ^w^

Here was my outfit for the occasion! ~

~ Outfit from June 1st! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I chose my outfit kind of at the last minute and I went with the inspiration of the moment! :3 I really wanted to wear Country Lolita with some red and I also wanted to be comfy for the buffet too... XD; So I wore my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with red and some little touches of pink. ~ I think that outfit was super creative and I felt very pretty and confident even if it was a little bit on the casual/comfy side. ^w^

There is no pre-meetup selfie with the Prince this time since I was picking him up at work and we went straight to the park right after. ~

We were a bit hungry so we started the picnic right away! :3



I only had time to prepare sandwiches this time, no fancy onigiris... XD; But I brought Japanese Sakura Sake KitKats to share with everyone! ^w^

After we ate our picnic we went by the small bridge to have our little photoshoot together. ~ The place was really pretty and nice and it was way more quiet than I expected. :3


Yuni was wonderfully elegant in her Innocent World OP! ~ I loved her cute little ankle socks! ^w^


Mason looked kind of like a cool manga character with that pose, haha! :3


Mason and Yuni, they look very elegant together! ~


The more I look at those pictures the more I feel proud about my outfit! XD; I'm really glad I decided to wear my offwhite lacy parasol out for the first time since it matched so well with my straw accessories and the Country Lolita aesthetic! *v*

Now, are you ready for the cute couple pictures? Because I am!! ^w^



The Prince is just too precious! ;3; He was looking at me like I was the most precious flower in the world! XD; We totally look like we stepped out of a very romantic Shoujo manga! ^w^ (And that's totally the life I want to live honestly! XD)


I really love that group picture! ~


I had to take a picture of the two boys together, they look so cool! XD


I also let Yuni have my parasol for a while since it matched too well with the collar of her dress! :3



I also took pictures with Yuni! ^w^ I really love the last one because we look like we are silently judging people? XD; I wonder what we were looking at... ^w^''

Meanwhile, Angélique joined us! ~


I love how she styled her hair! :3


And we also took another group picture together on that cute bridge! ^w^

We hanged around and chatted for a while and some unexpected things happened so we had to get on a little adventure... XD; But while we were away we found Catherine and we went to her place for a while while she was getting ready. :3


I loooved Catherine's Gothic outfit! :3 Her blouse suited her so well and I love her new silver hair so much! ~


We also took a group picture all together! ^w^ The quality was kind of bad since I took it with the front facing camera on my phone and it isn't the best for that but since it was the only picture where we were all together I wanted to share it anyway! :3

We finished the evening with an amazing meal at the Chinese buffet! ~


Forever wearing a bib whenever I am eating... XD; The lighting was horrible but it was the only pictures I got at the buffet since I was too busy eating my weight in sushis lol... ^w^''

I had such a nice day out with my frillies for this summer's Loliday! :3 I was so glad that Yuni could join us for another meetup in Saguenay and I had an amazing time discovering a new cute little park for picnics and eating my favourite foods! ^w^ I am grateful to have such a nice local Lolita community I can share these amazing moments with and a cute Prince by my side who is always willing to follow me in my frilly adventures, haha! ~

Until next time my chubby sushis rolls, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment