Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, June 17, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ June 10th to June 13th!

Hello my sweet lemon cupcakes! :3

I'm back with another outfit post for the beginning of this week! ~ I planned to write a Spring Favourites post last weekend but I was so busy with errands and chores around the house that I didn't had time to sit down and write it... ^w^'' But don't worry, it will come later this week! ~

So for today I wanted to share my outfits from last week! There is one that is a bit experimental and I must admit that I've been feeling a bit uninspired for the others but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway! ^w^

As usual I've worn my outfits to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from June 10th! ~




I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Mason! ~

Hat; Taobao
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Offbrand

I wanted to try this kind of outfit in a while! ^w^ I decided to mix my black Gothic dress with Country Lolita accessories and I think it didn't turn out too bad! XD; It's kind of unusual colour scheme and style combo for me but I felt pretty and confident anyway. :3 I kind of want to get a black gingham strawberry skirt now... XD;

~ Outfit from June 11th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

It's been a while since I've worn my Sweet Paris jumperskirt with blue so I thought I would give it a go! :3 It was kiiind of an outfit test for the SagGeek but I am not very happy with the accessories so I think I might switch them up a little bit! :3

~ Outfit from June 12th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Just a regular Sailor Lolita outfit in white and pink, not too interesting haha. XD; I love wearing wristcuffs with Sailor Lolita and I haven't worn those with that outfit in a while. ~ I'm also glad I got confident enough to start wearing big headbows with skirts again too. ~

~ Outfit from June 13th! ~



Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Another outfit in white and pink for the last day of the week! :3 I decided to wear my Kitten Embroidery skirt with more simple socks and accessories to make the embroidery stand out more. ~ I really need to find more creative ways to wear this skirt since it's so comfy and light for summer. ;o;

So that was my outfits from last week! :3 Stay tuned for my spring favourites later this week! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment