Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, June 2, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ May 16th to June 1st!

Hello my soft little kittens! ~

I've been incredibly busy with my internship for school and work during the last weeks so I had to leave blogging a little bit on the side to concentrate my energy on that. ^w^

But today, I'm back again on my blog with an outfit post including outfits from the last three weeks! ~ I've decided to keep only the most creative/interesting ones, or else I would have waaaay too many to post. XD So let's start! :3

~ Outfit from May 16th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to try a new colour combo with my plain pink skirt so I paired it with red. :3 I really like the result, but I would love to add some red detachable bows on my skirt so the outfit look a little more balanced. ~ However I really loved my choice of pearly accessories to match with the pearl details on my neckbows and headbow. :3

~ Outfit from May 17th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I haven't paired that jumperskirt with a pink blouse in such a long time! It felt nice to just go back to my old roots with that jumperskirt; pairing it with pink was my favourite way to coordinate it back when I got it 7 years ago! I just chose bows accessories for a simpler look. ~

~ Outfit from May 25th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; LizLisa
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to try a new way to coordinate my lilac blouse, so I wore it with my pink gingham skirt in a sweet Country Lolita coordinate. :3 I decided to go with bow accessories to keep the look simple. ~

~ Outfit from May 26th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go see my friend Sophie for her birthday! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something quite comfortable but still a little bit dressed up for my friend's Sophie birthday party. :3 I paired my Vanilla-Chan dress with white and pink socks, a white and pink necklace and a white bag. I love wearing this dress with white and touches of pink, I think it suits the print beautifully. ~

~ Outfit from May 28th! ~



I've worn this outfit to eat out ice cream with my faraway friend Valentin who was visiting Quebec! :3

Headbow; Chocomint
Shirt; The Kawaii Machine
Jacket; Offbrand
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Kawaii Goods

I wasn't feeling like dressing up on that day so I decided to wear some casual Fairy-Kei! That jacket is super comfy and it was nice to wear something a little more colourful and random than what I usually wear. :3

~ Outfit from May 31th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Another more creative colour combo with my red blouse. ~ I don't think I've ever worn this blouse with that skirt in a Country Lolita outfit so it was nice to try. ^w^ I went for roses accessories to match with the roses on the socks and the general country vibes of the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from June 1st! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I felt creative on that day again so I paired my lilac blouse with my Milky Berry jumperskirt. ~ I paired it with a lilac necklace and my lilac bag. Also, I've decided to wear that broach because it matched to well with the colours of my outfit, so I decided to keep the mocomoco yarn for the broach on my headbow. :3 Finally I added a strawberry ring to tie up the print a little bit more onto the accessories. ~

That was my outfits from the last three weeks! :3 Next week is my last week of internship and after that I am pretty much done with school forever... I think so. ^w^'' I can't wait for it to be over so I can have more free time, yay! ~

Until next time my squishy gummies. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment