Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ June 12th to June 24th!

Hello my sweet chocolate truffles! ~

I'm back again my blog with an outfit post with my favourite outfits from the last two weeks. ^w^ I've worn most of these outfits just to go to work unless stated otherwise. XD;

~ Outfit from June 12th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I really wanted to put together that outfit since the day I received my blue blouse. ~ I've worn my Star Night Theatre dress with blue and a pony theme that I kept through my necklace, my pony bag charm and the ponies on my socks. ^w^ I really liked that outfit. :3

~ Outfit from June 13th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Chocomint & Angelic Pretty

My inspiration for that day was mainly the striped pink and white socks that I wanted to coordinate with touches of white with that dress. ~ I paired them with white and pink wristcuffs and a white and pink bunny bag to complete the look. :3

~ Outfit from June 15th ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I'm really in love with that skirt. ~ It's so simple, yet I feel that there's so many ways to coordinate it. ^w^ On that day I coordinated it with a white blouse, white and pink socks and accessories that are both white, lilac and pink to tie up the colours of the prints through the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from June 17th! ~



I've worn this Sailor Lolita outfit to go the a local museum that had a nautical theme. :3 (I've made a review of it on my blog, It's the post before that one, check it out! ^w^)

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I used to believe that this dress could only be coordinated with white or pink, but I really feel like it can be worn with blue now too. ^w^ I've coordinated it with pink and blue striped socks for a sailor feel, some pink and blue wristcuffs and a blue neckbow, blue bag and blue ring to tie the blue even more into the outfit. :3 I am not used to outfits that are not ~perfectly balanced~ colour wise... But it's nice to make a little change once in a while. XD;

~ Outfit from June 21th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I was feeling like wearing Country Lolita on that day even if it was rainy. ^w^'' I remembered how much I used to wear it the summer I discovered it and it left me with a feeling of nostalgia, so that inspired that outfit. ~ I wanted to wear something quite simple so I paired my Lovely Forest dress with white and roses accessories. :3

~ Outfit from June 24th! ~





I've worn a Fairy-Kei outfit to go play video games at my friend Sophie's house and hang out with my friend Renée after that. ^w^

Headbow; ManiaQ
T-shirt; The Mountain
Jacket; Offbrand (Bought on Etsy)
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Offbrand (Bought in a local shop)
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I don't wear Fairy-Kei as much as I would like to (mainly because I have so few main pieces ;w;) and I don't wear it to work because my Fairy-Kei skirts are on the smaller side so they get uncomfortable if I sit for a long time. XD; So since I didn't work on that day I decided to wear it! ~ I went for a colourful cat lady theme with lots of rainbow and multi-coloured accessories and cat accessories and pins. :3 I was really proud of my outfit on that day! ^w^

That concludes my outfits from the last weeks. ~ I'm in an inspiration slump lately so I didn't wore any interesting outfits so far this week. ;w; I hope it will come back soon! ^^''

Until next time my sweet sugar buns. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment