Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Oo Jia Blouse Review!

Hello my sweetest brownies! ~

Last week I received a blouse I ordered from Oo Jia so I decided to write a little review about it on my blog. :3


Here is a picture of the blouse I got!

I wanted a blue short sleeved blouse to wear with skirts because the other two blue blouses I own look awkward with skirts. ^w^'' So I ordered one custom made from Oo Jia based on a design from Angelic Pretty. ~

Making & Shipping Time

As usual with Oo Jia you have to be prepared to wait a long time. ^w^'' I emailed her back in January for this blouse and she didn't get back to me until late February (she was in vacations because of the Chinese new year, which is understandable though). She started to make the blouse the first week of March and I received it the third week of May which is kinda average for custom made pieces that ships from China. ~

Quality & Price

The prices for a custom made short sleeved blouse from Oo Jia is 70$ USD which was around 98$ CAD at the time because our dollar is totally crappy right now. XD; But, to me it is totally worth it to have such an amazing quality piece custom made to my size!



Here are some closeups of the lace, buttons and the details of the frills. ~

The fabric used is a quality cotton along with some detailed quality cotton lace which match perfectly with the shade of blue used for the blouse. It's a nice powdery sax blue that matches nicely with the pieces I already own. :3 The blouse is very well made, I couldn't find any flaws or even lose threads!

Fit

Probably the most important point when you are a plus-sized Lolita and you order custom made pieces to fit you, it have to fit you well! XD; I can say that the pieces I own from Oo Jia are probably my most comfortable and flattering pieces, but this blouse fits especially well!


Here's a worn picture!

I really like when my blouses are roomy enough I can go on with my day and not worry about my buttons gapping or getting undone when I sit and stand up. ^w^'' It have quite a lot of breathing room at the waist and bust which is something I really like! The sleeves also fits perfectly, they are the perfect length to cover the top of my arms and the band fits nicely without being too snug. ~

Overall

I am super happy with the blouse! Even if it took a long time to be made and to arrive, it was worth to wait to have such an amazing quality blouse with lovely materials, exactly the colour that I wanted and that fits more than perfectly! ~ I have to resist to not buy another exact same one in lilac. ^w^''

I decided to also show you the first outfit I have made with the blouse, which is what I've worn yesterday! :3

~ Outfit from Tuesday May 23th! ~



I've worn this outfit for work!

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I've wanted to coordinate my new blue blouse with a colourful printed skirt that I own. ~ So I paired it with blue polka dots socks and simple accessories to accentuate my blouse a little more. :3

So that was it for today! ~ I'll probably make another big outfit post this weekend. ^w^

Until next time my sweetest magical teddies! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment