Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ February 16th to February 26th!

Hello my sweet little sugary cupcakes! ~

Tonight I decided to make my very first outfit post since I restarted blogging! ^w^

I'll usually try to post once every week (probably on Sundays) with the outfits I've worn for special occasions or events during that week, new coordinations or simply outfits I'm particularly proud of. ^_^

Since I've took my first outfit picture for my blog a little more than one week ago, this post one will include outfits from the last two weeks! But I'll try to make it a weekly thing, don't worry! ^^''

~ Outfit from Thursday February 16th ~




I've worn this simple outfit to go to work during the evening. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I've always liked to coordinate this skirt with white and small touches of pink, I think it makes the print pop-out a lot. ^w^ I've decided to wear lilac, pink and white bracelets to match with my necklace and my socks. Also, I've worn my candy socks and ice cream necklace to keep the candy/sweets theme through the outfit. ~

~ Outfit from Wednesday February 22th ~



I've worn this outfit to go hang out at my friend Sophie's place. ^w^ She invited me and the Prince for dinner and a little gaming night.

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something simple and comfortable for the night. It was a little more elegant than expected but I like it sometimes. ~ I've coordinated my lilac Royal Poodle jumperskirt around my lilac and white wristcuffs! I've chosen a white blouse, white socks and a white bag. A simple heart necklace and a simple bow ring complete the outfit very elegantly in my opinion. ~

~ Outfit from Friday February 24th ~



I've worn this outfit to go to the anime club during the evening!

Headbow; Miko Lolita (Taobao)
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

I've never expected to wear this blouse with a skirt! It's the very first time I wear it that way! ^^'' I paired it with one of my favourite pink printed skirt (it's just so comfy). I've decided to wear blue candy socks with it, I know it's not the perfect matching shade of blue but since I was going to wear my boots all night anyway I didn't really mind. XD; To complete this outfit I've chosen glittery starry accessories, I think they go perfectly well with this skirt! ~

~ Outfit from Saturday February 25th ~




I've worn my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt to go... See a theatre play. XD; So original, I know! ^w^''

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I've decided to coordinate my dress with white since I was going to wear my white winter boots with it all evening! I've picked out a blouse, a bag and socks which have a little bit of pink in it because I think it's a little bit more creative. I've decided to wear a tulle ring and tulle broaches because I think it gives the outfit a little elegant vibe. ~ Also, I've worn a bunny necklace that matches my bunny bag too! :3

Until next time my little bunnies. ~ Don't forget to dress up, have fun and feel lovely because you are all so cute! ♥︎

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo! ♥︎

1 comment: