Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, March 7, 2016

Hello! Long time no see! ^w^/

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates during the last two weeks. I caught a very bad cold two weeks ago which made dressing up more exhausting than fun. ;w; So I decided to dress up casually most of the time. ~

For this post, I only have 3 outfits from two weeks ago to post. It was the week before spring break! ~

Let's start with what I wore to work on Monday! :3



I decided to wear a Sailor Lolita outfit in white, blue and touches of pink with pearl accessories. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Now, my outfit for an exam at school and work on Tuesday. ~




I wore my Vanilla-Chan dress with mainly lilac accessories with touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

On Wednesday I already started to feel sick, so I decided to wear something simple for work.



Country Lolita inspired, all in pink. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I dressed up on Thursday morning to go to my class, but my afternoon class got cancelled. Since I always take pictures before going to my afternoon class, I don't have a picture of my outfit from Thursday. ;w; Sorry! D:

Since I didn't had to go to work on Friday, I spend the day cleaning up the house a little and resting because I hosted a gaming night on Saturday with my friends. ^w^ Sadly, I didn't took any pictures. ;w;

Last week I could barely wake up to go to work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. On Thursday I drove to my hometown and I spent the weekend there. ^w^ I got my hair colour redone and I got to relax and sleep a lot so I could heal my cold properly. ~w~

And so here I am after this long weekend. ~ My health feels acceptable today so I'll try to dress up to go to work later. :3


Since this post was looking a little empty, I end it up with a picture from a Sailor Moon dress up game I played a little while ago. ^3^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment