Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, February 22, 2016

A little quick post today to show you my outfits and what happened last week. ~

Last time I posted, it was Valentine's day and I celebrated with the Prince in the evening. :3 I didn't really dress up on that day because I had a bad eye infection that made wearing makeup uncomfortable for me, so I dressed up casually. ~ Before the meal, the Prince and I offered each other gifts. ~


The Prince offered me lots of tea, chocolate, two Animal Crossing Amiibos and a very sweet card! *v*

We had cheese raclette for dinner, along with seafood, fish, sweet potatoes, mini-pizzas, lots of sauces and veggies. :3 We finished the meal with a lovely heart shaped cake! ^w^ It was super yummy! ~

Now, it's time for my outfits of the week. :3

On Monday I didn't wore makeup either because my eye was still sensible... But I still dressed up! ^w^



I wore a Country Lolita outfit with gingham and braids. ~ I paired my blue gingham set with a white and pink blouse and white socks with a little pink rose on them. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

On Tuesday, I could wear makeup finally so I went all out with something a little more OTT! ~




I decided to wear my lilac Milky Planet with a pink blouse and pink socks. :3 I chose sky themed colourful mokomoko accessories to match my bag and the colours on the socks. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Holley Tea Time

On Wednesday, I felt like wearing white. ~



So I wore a Shiro Lolita outfit with a skirt I haven't worn in ages! I wore pearl accessories for an elegant look and a ring with silver details to match the print on the skirt. :3

Headbow; Fan + Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I always dress more casually on Thursdays since I have to get ready at 6am. ^^;




I tried to be a little creative with that skirt I wear waaay too often. (But it's so comfy! XD;) I paired it with colourful macaron socks and translucent candy accessories. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

On Friday I didn't had to go to work, I only had to go to the anime club during the evening so I stayed in my kigurumi all day. XD;


Me and the Prince at the anime club. ~

On Saturday evening, I dressed up because the Prince, Laurie, Emy and I went to see a play from our friend Clara. ~ After that, we went at a pub to finish the evening. :3 I was super happy to see my friends, especially Emy because I don't get to see her that often. ;w;

Well, that was my outfit for the evening. ~




I chose to wear my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with a pink blouse, pink bag and pink strawberry socks. ~ I wore a pink and red brooch to match the socks, and a bunny necklace and ring to match the print too! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

Finally, on Sunday, which was yesterday, the Prince and I went to eat at his friend's house. ~



I wanted to wear something more simple and comfy so I went for a monochrome look in all pink. ^w^ I wore my Sheep Garden jumperskirt with a light pink blouse, pink socks and pink bow accessories. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand


The Prince and I also took a selca together before going to eat. ~ We thought that we don't take enough selcas together, so we plan to take more this year. ^w^

So that's it for what I wore and what I've done last week. ^w^ This week is my last week of school before spring break... Even if the temperature doesn't seem like spring yet. XD; I have a lot of things planned outside of school projects and work so it will be a pretty big week for me. ^w^"

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ★

No comments:

Post a Comment