Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hey! ^w^ Long time no see my little bunnies! :3

Don't worry, I haven't gave up on blogging yet this time. XD; Last week, I thought that I didn't had enough outfit photos so that it's worthy to post them. ^w^" So I decided to wait a week to post a very long, long post with many outfits from the last two weeks. :3 Since these last two weeks were pretty calm for me in terms on activities, I mainly have only outfits photos to post. ~

So, let's start with my outfits from two weeks ago! ~ We lost the power in our house on Monday and on Wednesday so I dressed up casually on those days. ^w^; So let me show you my outfit from Tuesday! ~




I decided to dress a little bit OTT on that day. ~ I paired my blue Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with a white and pink blouse, socks and bag. :3 I added a bunny ring and a bunny necklace to match the bunnies on the dress. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Now, my outfit from Thursday two weeks ago. ~



It was sweater day at school! ^w^ So I wore a simple Fairy-Kei inspired outfit, with a Lolita skirt because it's more comfy this way. XD; My outfit was mostly in lilac, but a added some little touches of colours with the bag and my necklace. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Sweater; Handmade
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Rococo Soul

Now, the last outfit from two weeks ago, my outfit for Friday. :3




I wore something quite simple and light because I had to change in my kigurumi after work for the anime club at my school. ^w^ So I paired my peachy pink cutsew with a strawberry skirt and strawberry accessories. I chose white and pink socks because of the white details of my cutsew and on the print. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Now, let me show you my outfits from this week. ~ Let's start with my outfit from Monday. ^w^



I decided to wear a very simple Country Lolita outfit. ~ I paired my Sheep Garden jumperskirt with a simple white blouse and simple white socks to keep this outfit a little toned down. :3 A white heart necklace and white bag completes the look. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Now, my outfit from last Tuesday. :3




I decided to wear something a little more elaborate with a dress I haven't worn in a while. ^w^ I paired my Wonder Party dress with pearl and tulle accessories for an elegant look. ~ The matching socks completes the look perfectly! :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand

On Wednesday, I wore a more casual look. ~



I didn't wanted to bother with styling my hair on that day, but I still wanted to wear something elegant. ^w^" So I wore a simple blue skirt paired with white socks, a shite blouse and white accessories. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Finally, my outfit from last Thursday! ~



I really like to wear that colour combo with that dress. ^w^ So I paired my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with pink socks, a pink blouse and a pink bag. ~ I wore bunny accessories to match the bunnies on the dress. :3

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Last Friday, my shift got cancelled at work, so I could so to the anime club earlier! \^w^/


Me with Nyanpire strawberry! ^w^ (And my friends from the anime club! :3)

Again, the theme was kigurumi! I got to make some friends at the club and it makes me super happy to share my passion for Japanese anime, fashion and music with some people locally. :3 I can't wait to go again next week! ^w^

As for today, I'll probably relax and watch anime until the prince come back from work. ^w^ We planned a nice quiet dinner at home for Valentine's day! ~ I hope he will like his gifts. ;o; <3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment