Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, February 1, 2016

I thought I would have the time to post on my blog during the weekend, but... It was a hectic one. ^w^" Bad things happened, but everything did end up better than expected. XD; More on that later. :3

So, I realized this morning as I was sorting though my pictures of my outfits of this week that they were all in the same colour scheme. XD; I didn't even notice until today. ^w^" This may be a little boring to some people so I apologize in advance. ~

Let's start with my outfit from last Monday! :3



I felt like wearing something very simple with minimal makeup on that day since I only had to go to work in the evening… So a wore a simple country-ish outfit. XD; I never wore that blouse with that skirt before and I think they coordinate perfectly! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; My Lolita Dress
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Now, my outfit on Tuesday. ~




Since my hair was wavy from the braids I did the day before, I wanted to wear an OTT look. ^w^ I decided to wear a dress I haven’t worn to school or to work before: my Little Bears Café jumperskirt! ~ I paired it with all pink accessories made with tulle and pearls for a fancier look. :3

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

Let me show you my outfit from Wednesday. :3




I wanted to wear a more elaborate look on that day since I knew I was going to wear something more simple on Thursday. So I wore my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt with white. ~ I decided to got for a bunny theme for my accessories as there are some on the dress so I wore my bunny necklace and bunny bag. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

Now, my outfit from Thursday! ~



I knew I was going to be lazy on that day, especially because I have to get all dressed up at 6:30 in the morning. I decided to wear a very casual look in white and pink. I tried to be a little more creative with my accessories, but the ring I chose originally broke during the day so I had to replace it to take my pictures. ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline & Cute Can Kill

Finally, my outfit from Friday! ~



I decided to wear a more elaborate look with a skirt I haven't worn in a while. ~ So I wore a simple and elegant Sailor Lolita outfit! ^w^ I paired the blouse with the striped socks for a sailor look, and wore pearl accessories to match the headbow. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

So these were my outfits for this week. ^w^ On Saturday morning I went to work and in the afternoon the Prince and I did some grocery shopping... As I was browsing my Tumblr peacefully on my phone during Saturday evening, it stopped working... There was nothing that could be done, the motherboard was dead. ;w; I was kinda panicking at this point... So I went to sleep with my mind full of worries...

The day after, my Prince treated me to a lovely breakfast and after we searched for solutions. I finally went at the mall to pay the balance that was due on my old phone, and I bought a new one. ^w^" Since I needed a phone pretty much right away, it was the best solution to me!

As I was already in the mall, I decided to shop a little for me and my friends! ~ I bought Alexa's birthday gift, because it's her birthday party on Tuesday and I bought a part of the Valentine's day gift for the Prince. :3 I also bought some little gifts for me... Of course! ^w^


I got a new Amiibo to play Amiibo Festival! ~ I almost got them all at this point! :3 Only 4 of them left! ^w^ I also bought some more Amiibo card for Happy Home Designer and I didn't get any duplicates, yay! :3 Finally, I bought a cute Rarity figurine with glitter and water in it. ~ I already had a Pinkie Pie in this style so it will keep her company. ^w^

As I went home on Sunday evening I was soooo relieved. ~w~ I played Amiibo Festival and Kirby Rainbow Curse all evening, and it made me happy. ^w^

That was the summary of my last week. ~ I don't have to work next Saturday so... Yay for the long weekend! ^o^ I hope I can finally relax with a more peaceful mind this time. ^w^''

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❅

No comments:

Post a Comment