Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, March 21, 2016

Good morning everyone! ~ (Even if it's close to the afternoon, because I just woke up. ^w^")

I really like to take the time to write on my blog on Mondays because it's almost the only time I have for myself only. ~ Usually, I spend most of my days thinking about work and school, so Mondays are a nice day to just think about the last week and it makes me appreciate blogging even more. :3

I helped the Prince to move to my little castle this week. ^w^ So he officially lives with me now. ~

So today I got six outfits to show you. :3 Let's start with what I wore last Monday. ^w^



I decided to wear something very simple with a skirt I haven't worn in a while. ^w^ So I wore a pink and blue outfit with bunny accessories because it's easter soon! :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Now, my outfit from Tuesday. ~


I wanted to stay casual and not worry too much about my clothes on that day so I wore my printed colourful pink skirt with a white cutsew. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Cute Can Kill

On Wednesday, I wanted to wear braids. ~



So I wore a Country Lolita inspired outfit with my Sheep Garden coordinated with white. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

On Tuesday, I wore something more colourful. :3 I also went to watch movies at Julie's house on that day! ~ It was nice to see everyone. ^w^




I wore my lilac Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with pink along with mokomoko accessories themed around the sky and ponies. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, ManiaQ, Kawaii Goods, Paradise Rose & Holley Tea Time

On Friday, I felt quite elegant. :3




I wore my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt with white and accessories made of tulle and themed around bunnies. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Cute Can Kill

On Saturday, as I said earlier we moved the last belongings of the Prince to my little castle. ~ I dressed pretty casually on that day. :3

On Sunday, as last Sunday, I went to play D&D with the Prince's friends. ~ It was nice to play again! ^w^ So this is what I wore on Sunday! ~




I was planning to wear something casual and comfy at first with my newest skirt, but it's just so colourful. XD; I paired it with white and touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Wear It Cuter
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear It Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Rococo Soul

So that was it for my outfits and what was happening last week. :3

I feel very lethargic today as I am postponing a lot of the things I want to do for a long time. ^w^" It seems that I feel constantly tired and maybe a little sad... I hope this feeling will go away soon! ;w;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment