Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, April 8, 2016

Hey! :3 Long time no see my little buns! ~

It's been quite a while I posted here. XD; I have no true excuses, I wasn't particularly busy or anything, I was just lazy. ^w^'' Sorry!

Today's post will just be a massive outfit pictures dump. XD; I will post my outfits in order but I don't really remember the activities I've done unless it's obvious (Easter). ^w^''

I have lost a couple of pictures along the way so there's a couple outfits missing but they are mostly there. XD;

So let's start with my outfits from three weeks ago. ~



A simple and sweet Sailor Lolita outfit in lilac, white and pink! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accesories; Cute Can Kill



I decided to coordinate my new red gingham skirt with pink! ~ I matched it with a braid hairstyle and strawberry accessories for a refreshing country look. :3

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand



I matched my pink jabot with a cute long ribbon for a very elegant but simple look in white and pink. :3 It looks a little old school isn't it? ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Cute Can Kill



I wore my Lovely Forest with a pink blouse, pink fawn socks and bunny accessories for a sweet look themed around the forest. ^w^

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

At this point, it was the Easter weekend! ^w^

I went to eat dinner at the Prince's parents house. ~ We had General Tao tofu for the main course and Jello cake for dessert! It was soooo yummy! ^3^



For the occasion, the Prince and I dressed up as cute Easter buns! ^w^

And here was my outfit for Easter! ~




I obviously had to wear Happy Garden! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and pink along with bunny themed mokomoko accessories. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Fan + Friend
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

Now, my outfits from two weeks ago! ~ (I apparently lost a couple of them because there seem to be only one and I remember that I've dressed up more than that... Oh well. ^w^'')




A casual and simple outfit with a little Country Lolita touch. ~ I coordinated my Chained Berry skirt with mostly pink but chose strawberry accessories to make the print stand out. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand


Here's a picture of a project I presented for school during this week. ^w^ I like it a lot! XD;


I also received an order from David's Tea! ~ I ordered a bunch of very sweet teas and a cute pink mug with star sprinkles on it and a little cupcake on the inside! :3

Finally, my outfits from this week starting with what I wore last Sunday for my D&D game night. ~



Again, an outfit with a Country Lolita touch. XD; Can you tell I can't wait to wear it this summer?! ^w^ So, I paired my blue gingham skirt with white and touches of pink along with rose accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Now, my outfit from Monday! ~



Gotta keep it simple sometimes. ^w^ Just a sweet outfit in lilac and pink. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Let me show you my outfit for Tuesday. ~



I coordinated my Vanilla-Chan dress with some little touches of white. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secet Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

This was my outfit for Wednesday. ~




I decided to put my hair in braids on that day so I chose an outfit to match with it! ^w^ I've worn my Sheep Garden jumperskirt with white in a very simple coordinate. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Finally, my outfit from yesterday! ~





I've worn my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with pink and some touches of red. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint


The Prince and I took a selca together yesterday before watching anime. ^w^ I decorated it cutely so I wanted to post it here. ^3^

Phew! It was a pretty long post isn't it? XD; It sums up pretty well what I've been up to during the last few weeks. ~

Today, I have to go to school to meet a teacher and finish up the last preparations for the Prince's birthday! Tonight I'm going to watch Zootopia at the movie theatre with the Prince, a couple of friends and a Lolita friend I haven't met yet! ^w^ It will be such a nice evening, I hope I can take a lot of pictures! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment