Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, April 18, 2016

I decided to make a post today because it's mainly the only free time I'll have during the next two weeks (I'm looking at you, finals!)  and I have a couple of pictures to post. ^w^

Last time I posted was about two weekends ago, on Friday! During that day I dressed up mainly to go see Zootopia with my Prince and a bunch of friends! ~ I got to meet a new Lolita friend too! ^3^ Here was my outfit! :3




Sorry for the lighting, I took my pictures in the evening. ^w^'' I decided to wear my Toy Fantasy OP along with bunny and tulle themed accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods


As I said, I met a new Lolita friend! ~ We wore similar prints and we took cute pictures together before the movie! ^w^

I really liked Zootopia, I don't regret taking the time to go and watch it at the movie theatre! I don't usually go see movies there because I tend to be very picky about my choice of movies. XD; I had such a nice evening with everyone! :3 Me and the Prince decided we would go see movies at the movie theatre more often from now on! ^w^

The day after, it was my Prince's birthday! ^w^ He turned 25! ~ We had a very calm day at home and we were also invited for dinner at his mom's place during the evening! Also, for the occasion, I let him choose my outfit for the day. :3 He even matched the accessories himself!




A very pink outfit with my Sugary Carnival coordinated by the Prince! ^3^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline & Chocomint



I took some pictures of the Prince with all the gifts I offered him for his birthday! We can see: A set of bowls shaped like a D20, a Tardis mug, some Minecraft magnets (along with his favourite candy) and zombie slippers! ^w^ He looked very happy! \^o^/


We also took a little picture together before going out for dinner at his mom's house. ~

For our meal, we had raclette along with a yummy Jello cake! The Prince was super happy and I was happy that he had a nice birthday! :3

On Sunday, I dressed up to go play D&D with my Prince and his friends! ^w^




I wore my comfiest skirt with pink and translucent accessories. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

Now, my outfit from last Monday! ~



I wore my Lovely Forest with white and pearls for an elegant look. ^w^

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wore a very lovely outfit on Tuesday but I didn't keep it on all day... I went at my class during the afternoon and I was already feeling nauseous... I was confident I could make it through the day at first in the morning, but halfway through my class I decided to call in sick at work and to come back home. ;w; Anyway, here was my outfit. ^w^''




Sugary Carnival in lilac coordinated with white and some little touches of pink. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

On Wednesday I could barely make it to work during the evening so I didn't bother dressing up... But I did dress up on Thursday to go to my only class of the day during the evening. ^w^



Sailor Lolita in white, blue and pink!

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Finally, on Friday I decided to wear a very comfortable outfit because I had to do homework all day and after I went to work during the evening! Here was my outfit. :3



Very simple outfit with a skirt I haven't worn in a while! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

That's it for my latest outfits! ^w^ The next two weeks will be super busy for me, so don't be surprised if I doesn't post until the first week of May!

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♔

No comments:

Post a Comment