Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hey little buns, long time no see! ^w^

As I said in my last blog post, I was very busy during the last few weeks. It was the finals weeks and I went to my hometown directly the weekend after. Last week I had summer classes all week so I was suuuuper busy with that. ^w^''

So, today, I got a lot of outfit pictures from the last three weeks to show you. ~ So let's start now, in chronological order!




A simple outfit in white, lilac and touches of pink. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul






I coordinated my Cherry Berry Bunny with white accessories. ~ I really love these socks. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand




Probably one of my favourite colour combo with my new red skirt! ^w^ I coordinated it with a pink blouse, socks and berry accessories! ~

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Unknown
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand



Quite a simple casual outfit in white and pink, but I tried to wear nice accessories with it. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Cute Can Kill





I finally got a stain removed from this dress so I could wear it again! ^w^ I wore my favourite outfit with it! ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Cute Can Kill



A Country Lolita inspired outfit in pink and blue with my gingham skirt. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose




I love that cute lilac candy skirt a lot! ^w^ I wore it with pink and colourful socks. ~

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul




I got to wear Country Lolita for the first time of the year last week! yay! ^w^ I wore one of my favourite non-country Lolita print that I like to wear in a Country way. XD; I paired it with pink and cute forest animals accessories. ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose



I wore my Star Night Theatre with white. ~ I tried to tone down the busy print to wear it in a more casual way! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint



Yay for red and blue! I got a new red pearl bracelet that I ordered for my Loliday outfit so I had to wear it out! ^w^ Also, I braided my hair in a single side-braid, just like Elsa from Frozen! *v*

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand




Sailor Lolita in white and pink! ^w^ I tried a new way to wear my neckbows for this outfit. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand
Parasol; Angelic Pretty

So, that was it for my outfits of the last weeks. ^w^'' I don't have much to say on top of that, I'm super busy with my summer classes and next week I'm going to work for three night shifts so I'm probably going to be super tired. ;w; But after that I'll be FREE! ^w^

I also bought a bunch of things lately, so I'll make another post probably next weekend to talk about that once my orders will be confirmed! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment