Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, March 14, 2016

I'm happy to take a little time to write on my blog this morning after a kind of hectic week. ^3^" I had a lot of things to do for school and it made me a little anxious... ;w; I'm glad everything is over now! ~

Today, I have 5 outfits to show you, along with two skirts I received last Thursday! ~

So, here are my outfits from last week, starting with what I wore on Tuesday! :3



(You can see my new hair colour that I mentioned last week. ^w^) I wanted to wear some red on that day since I already left my red shoes at school. XD; So I wore a red and blue outfit with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Now, my outfit from Wednesday. ~


I already wore that skirt with that blouse a couple of weeks ago and I remembered that they matched so well together. ^w^ So I wore this outfit again! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Taobao
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Let me show you what I wore on Thursday! ^w^




My new very colourful hair made me want to wear colourful OTT outfits! ~ So I wore my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt with a light pink blouse and socks. I also chose mokomoko yarn and plastic accessories for this OTT look. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, ManiaQ, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods, Cute Can Kill, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On Thursday evening, I received two custom skirts along with detachable bows and headbows I ordered from Wear it Cuter in January!



I got a lilac polka dot skirt with colourful candies. ~



And a red gingham skirt with berries, flowers and apples. ~

They were quite pricy for me because the exchange rate is horrible in Canada these months... ^w^'' But I really like the quality of the skirts, they are very well made, they fit me perfectly, they are comfy and the prints are lovely! ^w^ But, the bows could be constructed better though... They have a wire to keep them attached in the middle which makes them almost impossible to shape to your liking... ~w~ I removed them from the headbows but I couldn't remove them from the neckbows. ^w^" It doesn't bother me as much though, but it's certainly a negative point...

I was excited to try a new outfit with my skirts, so I wore one of them on Friday! ~ (I hadn't managed to arrange the headbow yet on that day since I was in a hurry, so I wore a different one.)




I decided to wear my new lilac skirt with pink since it's one of my favourite colour combo. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

Yesterday, I went to play Dungeons & Dragons with the Prince and his friends! ~ It was my very first time playing and I liked it a lot! ^w^ I wore my other new skirt for the evening. :3




I wore my red gingham skirt along with white and little touches of pink. ^w^ Strawberry accessories completed the look! ~

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

So that was it for last week! ~ This week, life will be a little more calm for me, so I hope I'll have time to relax a little because I need it a lot. ^w^"

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❁

No comments:

Post a Comment