Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, December 14, 2020

Glitter Tale Review! ~

Hello my sweet little shortcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with a review from the shop Glitter Tale! ~

They are an indie brand from Vietnam who specialize in custom Lolita clothes, both in size and design! ^w^ I've been eyeing their shop for a while and this summer I decided to take the plunge and finally order from them!

I decided to treat myself to the Perfume Kitties jumperskirt in the pink colourway along with the matching headbow and something I've been wanting for a while; a yellow blouse! ^w^

~ Ordering Process, Communication, Making & Shipping Time~

I sent them a message on July 12th through their Facebook page asking if they could still make the Perfume Kitty jumperskirt and if it was possible to make the blouse I wanted in pastel yellow! They replied a couple of hours later with a link to a google form that I had to complete for my order. It was the first time that I was ordered through a google form like this but the process was pretty straightforward and simple! ^w^

I then realized I forgot to ask though the order form for a matching headbow so I messaged them about it straight away and they offered me different style options for the matching headbow and also asked if I wanted any other matching accessories (like bonnet, choker, beret, wristcuffs, tulle overlay, etc...) but I just chose the matching headbow! ~

They sent me the invoice after that and I paid the same day! :3

I chose EMS for the shipping because of the pandemic I thought it would be the most reliable one but it ended up being super pricy (68 USD/87$ CAD) and I wasn't expecting it; but with the current state of the world I understand that's how it is... ^w^''

I don't remember if they mentioned it in the order form but they didn't tell me how much time it was going to take for my order to be ready, but I assumed it would take at least 6 weeks... XD

So I massaged them on September 7th asking if my order was going to be ready soon and they told it should be ready around the end of the month. I then forgot about it until I received a message from them on October 18th with a picture of my dress and they asked me to confirm my shipping address again which I did. I thought they sent my package the same day BUT they messaged me on November 5th telling me that they shipped my package along with a tracking number. I finally received my order on November 26th! ^w^

I wasn't in a hurry so I didn't worry of follow up too much about my order but they were very prompt to reply to my messaged whenever I sent them and they were very friendly too! :3

~ Sweet Princess Blouse in Yellow ~


I've been wanting a yellow blouse for a while because I had so many dresses with yellow in the print but I didn't know if the colour would suit me well... After seeing my friend Mikki doing some awesome yellow coordinates I decided that I wanted to try for myself too! OwO

~ Quality & Price ~

The quality of the materials is simply AMAZING! It's one of the highest quality blouses I own and I feel like it's going to last very well to the test of time! As a daily/lifestyle Lolita this is something very important to me! ^w^''


Even though the blouse is simple, the details are very nicely made and you can tell they put a lot of effort into the confection of the piece, the buttons are also very elegant! :3

I paid 60$ USD which was around 77$ CAD for me and for that price, the blouse is really a steal!! I'm used to pay a little bit more for my blouses (more around the 90-100$ range) especially because I get them custom sized, so this blouse is definitely worth the price I paid for it, hands down! ~

~ Fit ~

As a very plus size Lolita, the fit of my clothes is of course very important to me! ^w^

I am amazed how this blouse simply fit me so perfectly! I am always a bit hesitant to buy blouses because my measurements are not very conventional but I am so happy their blouses fit me nicely! :3 I now know that if I need another custom sized blouse in an unusual colour that is not available anywhere I can always order from them!

I would personally have added another button at the bottom of the blouse to close it up entirely because it looks a bit awkward with skirts as it is right now... I prefer to wear my blouses over my skirts. I know it's more of a personal problem; the blouse look exactly as pictured and I didn't knew how it would look on me. ^w^'' So I think I'm going to add a couple of "invisible buttons" on the inside so I can close it up all the way, it's a pretty easy fix! :3

~ Perfume Kitties Jumperskirt in Pink ~


I really spoiled myself with that jumperskirt, especially because I don't have a jumperskirt with a cat theme yet and this print seemed so perfect! ^w^ I love the gradient and the colour scheme, it's such a pretty dress! *w*

~ Quality & Price ~

The quality is incredible, I really feel like it's the biggest quality jumperskirt I own! *w* The skirt is full, the chiffon is very soft but not thin and I don't know the material for the lining but it is SOOO soft! :3



The print is nice and crisp, the ruffles are so nicely made, I'm impressed and overjoyed to own that jumperskirt now! ^w^


I paid 125$ USD/160$ CAD for it and it's really worth the price for that amazing quality! I also believe there was no extra charge for the custom size so it's really awesome! ~


I got the matching headbow for 25 USD/32$ CAD and I love it, it keeps it's shape nicely and I love that the headband have the print on it also! ^^

~ Fit ~


The jumperskirt fits nicely with a lot of room to spare! It's even a little bit big on the upper part of my bust but I could adjust that with the lacing in the front! ~ The skirt part have a LOT of fabric and it feels so flowy and nice! :3 The length is perfect also and it's very comfy; I could even use it as a nightgown if I wanted to since it's so comfy and soft, haa! ;w;

Overall I really recommend them if you want something custom made and nice quality! They have a lot of original prints, great communication, so many options for matching accessories and their custom sizing is really good, especially since there is no extra cost for it! ^w^

I hope my review was helpful and that your enjoyed it! ~

Until next time my precious soft kittens, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. This blouse is amazing! The yellow is so beautiful! And this dress is so cute! The cats and the macarons, awwww <3! Your outfit is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so kind! :3 I really need to find more macaron themed accessories to match the print now! ^w^

      Delete