Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ November 16th to December 7th!

 Hello my warm chocolate chip cookies! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last few weeks! ~ I don't have a lot of them this time since I've been struggling a bit with dressing up in full Lolita regularly... ;w; But I had a lot of fun putting together these outfits to go out for errands so I hope you're going to enjoy them too! :3

~ Outfit from November 16th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

For that outfit I was inspired by my white and red wristcuffs from Bodyline! These are surprisingly detailed and I love the little polka dot bow on them! ^w^ So I put together a simple outfit in red and white! ~

~ Outfit from November 19th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Just a simple blue and pink outfit with my blue gingham skirt! ~ I chose socks with candies on them and accessories themed around bunnies because I thought it would make the outfit look more interesting! :3

~ Outfit from November 24th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I really enjoyed to put together that sweet casual outfit for errands! ^w^ I felt pretty and comfy at the same time! ~ I think that the simple cutsew and the plain socks really make the jumperskirt the star of the outfit! ^w^ I also chose accessories and a bag themed around bunnies to match the print! :3

~ Outfit from November 29th! ~




Headdress; Soufflesong
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Claire's, Etsy & Gifts

Another casual outfit with a cutsew under a jumperskirt! ^w^ I've been really looking forward making another outfit with my red Soufflesong dress and I think this one turned out pretty well! :3 I also really love the raspberry red makeup I did on that day! ~

~ Outfit from December 7th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I felt like wearing lilac on that day so I wore my plain lilac skirt along with a long sleeved pink blouse! ~ I chose simple accessories to complete the outfit! :3

So that was my latest outfits! ^w^ I'm also working on another blog post which will be a shop review so expect to see that soon! :3

Until next time my sweet kittens, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments: