Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, July 10, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ June 27th to July 7th!

Hello my lovely strawberry pies! :3

I'm back on my blog today with another outfit post with my outfits from the last two weeks! ^^; I feel like there is a good mix between casual ones and more creative ones this time! ~

As usual they were worn to worn unless stated otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy taking a look at them! :3

~ Outfit from June 27th! ~



I've worn that outfit for a Tea Party with my friend Catherine! ^^;

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I wasn't very inspired on what to wear on that day, but the day before I chatted with my friend Mikki and I rediscovered that skirt! ^^; And it's super comfy and light for summer, yay! ~ I coordinated it with mostly white but I kept some touches of pink with my neckbow, wristcuffs and the details on my necklace and socks! ^^; I tried to keep a polka dots and hearts theme! :3

~ Outfit from June 29th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

For that day I decided to wear another dress I haven't worn in a while, my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt! ^^; I coordinated it with white and some touches of pink and I kept a bunny theme with the accessories. :3

~ Outfit from June 30th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrop & Rococo Soul

A simple and casual outfit for that day! ^^ I coordinated my plain lilac skirt along with my light pink cutsew and I kept some little touches of white on the socks to match the white parts of the cutsew! ^^; I chose simple accessories to complete the look! ~

~ Outfit from July 2nd! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand (Gift)

Another simple outfit for that day, but sometimes simple is good, right? ^^; I coordinated my plain pink skirt along with white! ~ I tried to keep a flower and hearts theme with the accessories! ~ I also really liked how my makeup turned out, I feel like it look very romantic yet simple. :3

~ Outfit from July 7th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Offbrand (Handmade & Claire's)

I wanted to wear something a bit more on the OTT side for that day and I chose another dress I haven't worn in a while; my Star Night Theatre! ^^; I really like to coordinate this dress with blue, I think it suit the print really well! ~ I tried to keep a theme around candy, stars and bunnies with my accessories and socks! ~ I also tried something new for my makeup with the colour placement and I really liked it, I felt very original! ^^;

So that was my outfits from the last two weeks! :3

Also I am officially off work for the rest of the month of July so my posting on here will be a bit unusual since I'm going to have more time for blogging, hopefully! ^^; However there may be less outfit posts, but I plan to have more posts overall so I hope you enjoy it! :3 I'm going to continue my Lifestyle Lolita 101 series and I have at least 10 other posts planned that aren't part of that series so I plan to tackle most of them over the course of the summer! ^^;

Until next time my precious banana flavoured candies, stay safe and take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment