Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ July 11th to July 22nd!

Hello my lovely yellow dandelions! :3

I'm back on my blog today with one of my outfit posts! ^^;

Since I am on vacations until the second week of August at least, my outfit posts are going to be a little more sparse since I don't dress up as regularly as when I go to work all week, haha! ~

But today I got 5 outfits to share from when I dressed up in proper Lolita and Fairy-Kei fashion for different activities, haha! :3 I hope you'll enjoy them! ^^;

~ Outfit from July 11th! ~

 




I wore that outfit to go out for sushis with my friend Érika and Mason! ^^;

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

For the occasion I decided to wear my Milky Planet jumperskirt! ^^; I coordinated it with white and some touches of pink! ~ I also tried to keep a bow & tulle theme with the accessories! :3 I really liked my makeup too, it made me feel very confident and pretty! :3

~ Outfit from July 14th! ~





I wore that outfit to visit my friend Renée! ^^;

Headbow; Chocomint
T-shirt; Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Claire's & Handmade

I felt inspired by my friend Mikki and I decided to wear Fairy-Kei on that day! ^^; She also helped me coordinate my outfit, haha! ~ So I wore a pink and blue outfit but I also added some touches of yellow and purple for a colourful twist! :3 I tried to keep a dreamy theme around stars! ~ I loved how I did the colour placement for my makeup too! ^w^ It's quite rare that I feel confident in a Fairy-Kei outfit but I felt very pretty on that day! ~

~ Outfit from July 15th! ~



I wore that outfit to run some errands around town! ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gifts

I wanted to try to put together an outfit with my new striped lilac socks! ^^; So I wore a Country Lolita coordinate in blue and lilac along with a small touch of white! ~ I really love wearing that small necklace along with that flower brooch, I think it makes my outfit look much more fancy! :3 I also tried to do a lighter more dreamy makeup and I really loved it! ^w^

~ Outfit from July 17th! ~




I wore that outfit to go out for brunch with my friends Mason and Angélique! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Paradise Rose, ManiaQ & Claire's

I wanted to wear a very OTT Sweet outfit that would have made my 2012 self proud! ^^; I coordinated my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt along with white! ~ I chose a lot of colourful accessories that would match the print and I didn't hold back as I usually do, I really wanted to put together an outfit that would bring back memories! ^^; And it worked, I felt so confident and proud going out!! ~

~ Outfit from July 22nd! ~



I wore that outfit to visit my friend Jenn! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Since I didn't had the chance to dress up in a bit I wanted to wear a cute but simple casual Lolita outfit out on that day! ^^; I coordinated my plain lilac skirt along with my comfy white cutsew and simple accessories! ~ I also did a simpler makeup than usual but I liked to experiment with different lilac shades! :3

So that was my outfits from the last few days! ^^; With my vacation time I've been way more inspired to create more unique looks for when I am going out lately and I am very grateful for it! ~ I need to ride on that inspiration wave and I promise I'm going to have some more awesome looks in the next weeks! ^w^

Until next time my precious sparkly diamonds, stay safe and take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment