Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ September 24th to September 26th!

Hello my pretty orange flowers! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from two weeks ago! ^w^ (I thought I was getting on top of my game with my outfits backlog but I've been SOO busy lately, I apologize! XD)

As usual, they were worn to work and there's only three of them this time so I hope you'll enjoy them anyway! :3

~ Outfit from September 24th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

Whenever the end of September hits I know it's going to be my last times wearing proper Country Lolita for the year! ;o; So I make sure to wear my favourite outfits for the fall season which includes a lot of red! :3 This time I coordinated my red gingham skirt with peachy pink and accessories themed around strawberries! ~

~ Outfit from September 25th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

My OTT Sweet loving self was feeling so shining and proud in that outfit! ^w^ I don't wear my pretty dream print to work too often so I felt very confident and happy! :3 I love how I managed to wear it slightly toned down with the minimal amount of accessories and the fact that it's coordinated with white too! ~

~ Outfit from September 26th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand (Claire's, Dollar store, Handmade)

A simple outfit with my Vanilla-chan OP coordinated with white to complete the week! ^w^ I really loved how my makeup complemented the outfit without being too overwhelming! ~ I missed to coordinate that dress with a lot of white and pearls! :3

So that was my outfits from two weeks ago! ^w^ I'm going on a small trip to my hometown during the next few days but I'll be back before the end of the weekend, look forward my next outfit post then! :3

Until next time my yummy gooey sweet s'mores! ~ Take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment