Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, October 25, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ October 7th to October 16th!

Hello my cute and fluffy cat tails! :3

I'm back on my blog again with my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ I feel like they aren't very creative this time since I had a bit of a creativity slump this month with my outfits... ;w; I hope you'll enjoy them anyway! ^w^

As usual my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from October 7th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Holley Tea Time

Just a simple casual and comfy outfit in pink and white! ^w^ I tried to wear more intricate accessories to match with the busy print. ~

~ Outfit from October 8th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On that day I wore Sailor Lolita in blue, white and some touches of pink! :3 I feel like I haven't worn that headbow with the matching skirt in so long! ~ I chose accessories themed around stars and bows! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 9th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Just a simple outfit with my Fantastic Dolly skirt! ^w^ I coordinated it with pink and simple socks and accessories. ~ It was comfy too! :3

~ Outfit from October 14th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Érika! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Handmade & Gifts)

I decided to try a new colour scheme with my red jumperskirt! ^w^ I already made a similar outfit for one of my panels for the SagGeek but I tried it with different accessories this time! :3 So I coordinated it with lilac and some touches of pink too! ^w^ I really liked that outfit and I think it matched nicely with my new refreshed hair too! ~

~ Outfit from October 15th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wore quite a simple outfit for that day! ~ I coordinated my blue Anna House skirt with white and some touches of pink. :3

~ Outfit from October 16th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand (Handmade)

Another casual and comfy outfit for that day! :3 I coordinated my plain lilac skirt with my peachy pink cutsew and simple accessories. ~

So I am now finally mostly caught up on my outfit backlog! ^w^ I'm slowly trying to get back into blogging regularly too! ;o; I have a couple blog posts I want to make in the next few weeks too so look forward to that! :3

Until next time my sweet laughing bats! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment