Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ February 4th to February 9th!

Hello my sweet minty fuzzy hearts! ~

I'm back on my blog this week to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^ I was finally back to work during last week so I was very much looking forward dressing up daily again! :3 (Sadly I am not working this week since one of our projects was postponed but I've been also enjoying seeing my friends and spending time relaxing at home too so far! ^w^)

Anyway, enough blabbing, onto the outfits! :3 As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from February 4th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I wanted to wear a Sweet Lolita outfit that was simple but still elegant for my first day of work after my recovery. ~ I coordinated my Sweet Paris jumperskirt with white, tulle and hearts! ~ I also tried to keep a pearls and polka dots theme too. :3

~ Outfit from February 5th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollcrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

Something a bit more simple for my second day of work last week! ^w^ I've been craving to wear this skirt so much, it's just so comfy to wear on the daily. ;o; I always seem to coordinate it with this clear jewelry from Cute Can Kill, I feel like it really match the print and it always adds an interesting and colourful touch to a simple outfit. ~

~ Outfit from February 6th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I thought I would only wear pink or white for the week before Valentine's day but that day I felt like I needed to shake it up a bit! XD; I still wore my Lovely Forest dress coordinated with pink though. ^w^ I tried to keep an animal theme with the accessories and the socks. ~

~ Outfit from February 7th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I love wearing gingham in winter because it remind me so much of nice summer memories. ~ I coordinated my pink gingham skirt with white and little touches of pink. ^w^ I think the darker pink accessories really bring out the different shades of pink in the print. :3

~ Outfit from February 8th! ~



I wore this outfit to go to the anime club! ^w^

Headdress; Angelic Pretty
Dress; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I thought it would be interesting to dress up in Old-School Lolita since the theme for the week at the anime club was Maids/Butler! ^w^ I thought of wearing my Maid outfit but it's a bit tight on me now so I wanted to be comfy. ~ I coordinated my pink Anna House OP with a lot of white and pearls for that authentic Old-School look vibes. :3

~ Outfit from February 9th! ~




I wore this outfit to go play videogames and eat nachos and pizza at Sophie's house! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
T-Shirt; Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

One of my goals this year is to wear Fairy-Kei more often and to wear even more creative outfits! ~ I think I've got this skirt since 4 or 5 years already and I have only wore it out once so I decided to remedy to that! XD; I coordinated it with a pink and lilac colour scheme with touches of blue and yellow and I tried to keep a starry theme through the outfit. ~ I usually don't feel very confident in my ability to put together great Fairy-Kei outfits so I don't even know if this one looks that good but I really enjoyed wearing it, it made me feel very cute and magical! ^w^

So that was my outfits for last week! ~ I'm planning on participating in the Lolita Blog Carnival again this week so look forward to that! ^w^ Until next time my pretty little puppy paws, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment