Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ February 12th to February 16th!

Hello my soft and warm pink blankets! ~

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^

I had the week off work last week so I only have 3 outfits to show you this time but I am pretty proud of them. ~

~ Outfit from February 12th! ~



I wore this outfit to visit my friend Érika in Alma! ~ We also went out for brunch together. ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to go all out in a red and pink colour scheme since it was the week of Valentine's day! ^w^ I chose accessories themed around bows and flowers for a cute and romantic touch. ~

~ Outfit from February 14th! ~




I wore this outfit to an appointment at the hospital and to visit my friend Catherine in the afternoon! ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This dress was the perfect dress to wear on Valentine's day! ^w^ I coordinated it along with red and accessories themed around strawberries. ~ I also tried to keep an elegant theme with the pearls and the tulle accessoires. :3

~ Outfit from February 16th! ~



I wore this outfit to go out for bowling with my furry friends! XD;

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I haven't worn this dress in such a long time! ;o; I was glad to wear it out! ^w^ I wanted to wear an outfit themed around Alice in Wonderland that would match nicely with my bunny ears. ~ I coordinated it with light blue, a jabot and striped socks to match with the Alice themes. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I hope you enjoyed to take a look at them and they may inspire you for you own outfits too! ^w^

Until next time my sweet raspberry pies, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment