Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ February 18th to February 21th!

Hello my cute candy sprinkles! ~

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^ There's only three of them for today but I got another post planned for this week with all the pictures from our Lolita meetup so I'll include my outfit from the meetup in the next post! :3

So, as usual I've worn all my outfits to go to work! ~ I hope you'll enjoy them! ^w^

~ Outfit from February 18th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I always like to wear more casual and comfy outfits on Mondays since it's the day when I rarely feel like dressing up and going all out. XD; I liked to coordinate this skirt with light pink and some little touches of white. ~ It's kind of my resolution for this year to be more creative for my casual outfits and find new accessories and colours combo. ^w^

~ Outfit from February 19th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Just a simple pink and red outfit with my cute gingham skirt! ^w^ I really love wearing those socks with that outfit, I think the shade of pink is so perfect and it coordinate so nicely with the strawberry theme! *o*

~ Outfit from February 21th! ~



Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I'm trying to wear this dress a lot during the colder months since it's a print that is very winter themed and it would be weird to wear it in the summer... XD; This time I coordinated it with white, some touches of pink and I tried to keep a bunny and yarn theme through the accessories. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ As I said I'm really trying to be more creative with them but I am not very adventurous when it comes to my daily outfits so I'll try to push my limits more! ~

Until next time my lovely lavender bunnies, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment