Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, July 7, 2016

I figured out that I hadn't wrote on my lovely blog in a long time, so I decided to update it this morning! :3

Sadly, I don't have as much outfit pictures as usual. ;w; Mainly because I don't work as much as I used to, so it's usually too hot inside my little home to bother dressing up. XD; But, I've got a decent amount of pictures for me to show, don't worry! ^w^

Let's start with my outfits from three weeks ago. ~





(I'm sorry, I couldn't choose my favourite outfit shots. ^w^'') A little dress I haven't worn in such a long time, my Wonder Party OP! :3 I coordinated it with tulle accessories, wristcuffs and the matching socks for an elegant sweet look. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint

I also received a little package the day after! ^w^


I got some Lush products! :3 I've tried two bath bombs and the soap so far. ~ I wanted to spoil me with a little something because the Prince and I figured out we couldn't go to Animaritime this year. ;w; So I decided to invest my hardly saved money into something special just for me to make out for it. ^w^''

I've got another outfit from three weeks ago too!




A little OTT Sweet outfit in lilac, white and touches of pink. :3

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Cute Can Kill

After that, I got to spend the weekend in my little hometown. :3

On June 24th, which is Quebec's National holiday, my dad, the Prince and I decided to make a little bonfire in the evening with roasted marshmallows. ^w^


You guys have no idea how much I loooove roasted mashmallows! They are one of my favourite treats! ~

The day after, the Prince and I went to visit Manic-5! Which is one of the biggest hydroelectric dam in the world. ^w^

There was a little museum about the history of Manic-5 and there was a place where you could make everything explode... XD



As I am a 4 years old trapped in a grown up body, I had to do it! XD;


With our very cool little helmets during the visit. XD;



Inside the biggest vault of the barrage. ~


We went on the top of it too!


The view form the back of the dam.


And form the front, you can see the power plant too!




And finally, the dam from the side. ^w^

We drove for more than 6 hours on that day to visit the dam and go back to my hometown, but it was worth it a lot! This summer, I really wanted to make road trips and to visit a lot of places I haven't been before so I was super happy! ^w^


When we were back in town, the Prince got me a yummy blue mashmallow ice cream to finish our day of adventures beautifully! :3

The day after we headed back to our little castle. ;o; But I already can't wait to go back to my hometown this month! ^w^

After that, I was kinda on vacations because I haven't worked since. ^^''


I got a bunch of new Chocomint accessories! I can't wait to wear them in cute OTT outfits! ~

Also, last weekend, the Prince and I celebrated our 1 year and a half anniversary! We went to eat out at our favourite all you can eat buffet! ^w^ (They have sushis and grilled terriyaki salmon, how could I resist?!)

Here was my outfit for that day! ^w^ (Sorry for the awful quality! D:)




I decided to wear my lilac Milky Planet in a simple coordinate with white and touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Chocomint

We also took a bunch of pictures together. ~


His happy smile makes me melt everytime... :3

Finally, last Sunday I went to the housewarming party of Alexa and Francois. ~ We had veggie burgers and a lot of yummy desserts! *v*

Here was my outfit! ^w^



I know, I know, I have worn the same skirt a couple of weeks before... But I really wanted to make this kind of outfit with it! At first, this is the kind of outfit I bought that skirt for. ^w^'' I wanted to wear something casual, but still colourful with fun and simple accessories. It's probably one of my favourite outfits I've worn with this skirt so far!

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

So, this is what is going on with my life lately. ^^'' I hope I can go back to work soon so I have lots of creative outfits to post here. ~ Meanwhile, I try my best to take lots of pictures daily. :3 I really like it and it's very important for me. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment