Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello cuties! ~ I figured out I haven't wrote on my blog since a couple of weeks so I decided to write an update today! ^w^ I have a little bunch of outfit pictures to show you. :3

These days I dress up more for events since I almost didn't get to work at all during the month of July. (I only worked 3 days. ^w^'')

So, onto my outfits. ~




Just a simple pink and white outfit to go see my friend Laurie before she moved out to Montréal! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand



Earlier this month, the Prince and I went to see The Secret Life of Pets at the movie theatre. :3 I was wondering about what I should wear when I realized that I totally forgot about my Royal Poodle dress! ~ So that's what I wore to match the theme of the movie. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand





A red and pink Country Lolita outfit to play D&D! ~ I love those flowery socks matched with that skirt. ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Liz Lisa
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand




I wanted to wear something simple, comfy and colourful for work on that day. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Rococo Soul



Another outfit for work! Country Lolita in pink and white. ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose




Last outfit for work! I decided to wear typical Sweet Lolita in pink and white. :3

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

Two weekends ago, it was the SagGeek! The first geek convention in Saguenay! ^w^


The Prince, Miruku & I being over excited! ~

Here was my outfit for that day!


I was a Magical Girl! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Fan + Friend
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Pinkly Ever After


We went with Alexa & Francois! ^w^


I had onigiris for lunch like a true Mahou Soujo. :3


I also saw my friend Mel! ~ Her elf outfit was amazing. ^w^

Overall I had a lot more fun than what I was expecting. XD; I saw lots of friends and awesome people in awesome cosplays too! ~ It was nicely put together for a first edition, but there are things that could be improved. ^w^'' I'll certainly be there for the second edition next year! ~


Here was my little loot from the event. ~ A Beardo plushie, two Pokéball keychains, a cute kitty keychain, a lovely blue ring and a pixel Pusheen magnet. ~

Last weekend I went to my hometown to get my hair done... And I changed my hair colour on a whim! ^w^''


I'm a lovely mermaid now! ~ (Please excuse the lack of makeup. ^w^'')


Another picture I took yesterday. ~

This year, I've had pink hair for 5 years... And I really wanted to change my hair colour because I was getting bored with the pink. (And to close a part of my life, maybe?) Back in the days, it was pretty much the only colour that was available for the permanent unnatural dyes... With the hair products that are available for me today, I could have my hair colour exactly the colour I want. ~ So I decided to become a mermaid for the rest of the summer. :3 (I was sooo feeling the summer/mermaid vibes lately!) I'll probably change it back in September though, I have already taken my appointment. ~


I also spoiled myself with some tea that I received yesterday. ^w^ I really wanted to try the boardwalk collection from David's Tea and I saw that the colourful tins were on sale on their website! I jumped on the occasion since they were all available. ~ I also added some chocolates (they were on sale too!) to get free shipping. ^w^''

So that was my life in the last few weeks. ~ I'm so sorry for the lack of outfit pictures and interesting pictures... ;w; I'm in a little lazy slump lately so I try my best to get out of there and enjoy my summer for as long as I can! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment