Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello little bunnies! ~ Long time no see! ^w^

I really don't have a lot of outfit pictures because I haven't started working yet! So as I said in my last post, I don't dress up a lot during the hot summer days when I stay at home. ^w^'' But I still wanted to write a little life update. ~

At the end of July I putted together an outfit with my new Fairy-Kei pieces to chase Pokémons downtown. ~



Casual Fairy-Kei in pink and blue. ~

T-shirt; The Kawaii Machine
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Swimmer, Holley Tea Time, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I also got some random pictures from the beginning of August. :3


I did the DIY from June's Japan Crate! It was candy hair you could style as you want. ^w^ I decided to give my client cute twintails and a usamimi hairband. ~

 

I also got to eat a lot on the BBQ! During the first weeks of summer, the Prince and I didn't get the chance to cook on the BBQ a lot so during the last few weeks we decided to cook more BBQ meals! ^w^

During the first week of August the Prince and I went to a friend's cottage! ~ Here was my outfit for our little day in the woods! :3


I decided to wear very casual Country Lolita in blue, white and green. ~

Hat; Taobao
Cardigan; Offbrand
Blouse; Offbrand
Skirt; Handmade
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao


We had a really awesome day all together! ~ I got to dip my feet in the cold lake water, we hanged out in the sun, had yummy pizza on the BBQ and roasted marshmallow in the evening. :3 I had such a good time! ^w^


Last weekend I decided to harvest what I could in my little garden. XD; We got a little cup of green beans! ^w^'' We also got about 15 radishes that we harvested earlier this summer (which I forgot to take a picture of...). Sadly, our cabbage and lettuce got eaten by the bugs and our beets didn't even grew. ;w; But we managed to get a bunch of fresh herbs that I used to cook all summer long! ~ I am quite proud of our little harvest to be honest! :3 The Prince and I are still beginners gardeners and we are learning more each year! ^w^

I got one more outfit to post from this weekend. ~ The Prince and I went to run some errands and we had dinner at his mom's place for my (very in advance) birthday! ^o^



I wore Country Lolita in pink and blue. ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose


We had a yummy seafood lasagna and cupcakes for dessert. ^w^ We also had bubble tea! ~ I only took a picture of one of the gifts we received. ;w; But I also got a very lovely dessert platter as a birthday gift! :3 I am very thankful that the Prince's family thought of me! ~

For the nest few weeks, well I hope I will get back to work soon. XD; But I am still enjoying summer, cooking yummy meals and keeping myself busy. :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment