Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I've got a little free time this morning and I was feeling like writing on my blog instead of watching anime. XD; It have been a pretty long time since my last blog post, I'm sorry... ^w^'' But not much have happened overall, mostly work and getting some new things in the mail. ~

I didn't took a lot of outfit pictures during the last two weeks because I didn't get work all week... And as you may know, whenever I'm not going out to work I mostly prefer to stay in my casual clothes since it's less of a hassle, especially in the hot summer weather. XD;

Let's start with my outfits from two weeks ago. ~



Comfy pink and blue outfit for work. ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Another outfit from two weeks ago. ~



I got to make an outfit with my new strawberry wristcuffs from Bodyline! ^w^ I'm pretty satisfied with how that outfit turned out. ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; LizLisa
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On that day, I also received a little surprise in the mail. :3


Tubbs plushie! *v* I'm in love with it. ~ It's pretty big, soft, squishy and super cute! I got it for like 30$ on a random Storenvy shop. ^w^''

I went to eat at the Prince's mom's house two weekends ago. ~ I got to try some epicure products which is basically some fancy seasonings and stuff. XD; Here was my outfit for that day. ^w^




I'm in love with my new blue blouse. *v* I couldn't wait to make a really cute outfit in this colour scheme with that dress. ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

Now, the outfits from last week! ~ Starting with what I wore on Sunday for my D&D game. ~


A pretty simple outfit, all in pink. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline & Offbrand



I decided to go with a little unusual colour coordination for me, but I like it a lot. ~ I matched the flower accessories with the flower socks for a little elegant touch. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand




I really liked that outfit a lot! ~ I love wearing that red gingham skirt with white and pink. :3

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand




Another very cute OTT outfit with my blue blouse! ~ I cannot express with words how much I love pairing light blue with lilac. :3 It's one of my favourite colour combo ever! *w*

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

On Friday, I received another package in the mail! ^w^


It was my Tokyo Otaku Mode order! I got a Koro-Sensei plushie, a Judd plushie, a Neko Atsume cup, two Neko Atsume books and two Rilakkuma towels. ~

On Saturday, I hosted a little BBQ Pic-nic Party, with vegetarian food of course! ~


I haven't saw my friends in such a long time! *v* It was so nice to share yummy food and to spend my time with them! ~

I was silly and I didn't get a picture of my outfit. ;w; But I wore Country Lolita in pink with my flowery skirt. ~

On Sunday I took a little selca of me wearing casual Fairy-Kei for my D&D game! ~


I wore my new Holley Tea Time skirt, but no one can tell. ^w^''

Sadly, I didn't took any outfit pictures yesterday because it was super hot out and my room was a mess. XD; Sorry! But I did took a picture of something very precious I got in the mail! ~


It's the cute Isabelle amiibo in her summer outfit! :3 Now my collection of Animal Crossing amiibos is complete! ~ I also ordered Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS because it was super cheap. XD;

That's it for my little life update! :3 Next weekend is Québec's national holiday on Friday so my Prince have a day off work! We decided to take a little trip to my hometown for a belated Father's Day celebration with my dad and Québec's national holiday. ~ We plan to do a lot of awesome activities together so I'm super excited for that! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment