Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello cuties! ~

I'm such a bad weekly blogger... I'm so sorry. ^w^'' But! Today I have a bunch of things to show you: 5 hauls, 3 events and 10 outfit pictures! ~ So, I'll go through everything in chronological order. :3 (Also, I apologize if my outfit pictures seem a little blurry, we ran out of the usual product we use to wash the glass and it made strokes onto my mirror. ;w;)

Three weeks ago, I did a little shopping spree at my local mall. ~


I got lots of Amiibos, Amiibo cards and Super Mario 3D World! ^w^

Now, my collection of Animal Crossing amiibos figures is almost complete. :3 I only miss a couple of cards! ~


I also went to David's tea! I got a pitcher for iced tea and lots and lots of fruity summery teas! ~

Three weekends ago, it was Sophie's birthday party! ~ Here was my outfit for that day! :3




I decided to wear my Vanilla-Chan dress with blue. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Tasty Peach Studios, Offbrand

We played video games all day. ~ It was super fun! :3 The Prince and I also got to try a new restaurant and it was very yummy. :3


Also, Sophie's birthday cake was super pretty! *v*

I got back to work to week after! Here was my outfit on Tuesday! ~



Sailor Lolita in blue, white and pink. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

On that day, I also received my Japan Crate!


It's a monthly subscription of japanese candy! :3

Since I wanted to make an order for japanese candy since a long time, I decided to give it a try! I took closeup pictures of the ones I already tried. ~






Sorry for the unaesthetic pictures. XD; The Prince and I often try one on a whim when we are watching anime. ^w^''

Another outfit! The one from Wednesday. ~




Lovely forest paired with red. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

The day after, I received my Bath & Body Works order. :3 I'll do a little review of each product smell. ~


I ordered some summery/fruity smells for spring and summer. ^w^


I got 5 hand soaps! ~ They were all in a package together as a collection for... 20$ or 25$ I think?

Fresh Watermelon Lemonade: The first scent I noticed was the sugary scent of the watermelon. After that it leaves a sugary lemon-ish scent on your hands. Very refreshing. ^w^

Juicy Georgia Peach: It have a yummy, slightly sugary ripe peach smell. :3 The Prince's favourite smell of the bunch!

Cherry Champagne Toast: A very sugary cherry smell! It almost smell like those cherry candies. ~

Blushing Tulips & Peonies: I don't exactly know how peonies are supposed to smell... XD But this soaps smells like very fresh and delicate flower petals. :3

Sweet Strawberries & Cream: It have a little refreshing strawberry smell but it smells VERY sugary! *v* It almost smells like strawberry shortcake!


I also got some lovely shower gels and a moisturizing cream. ~

Velvet Sugar: I wanted to try that smell for so long, and I don't regret it at all! XD It kinda smells like red velvet cake... It's not too overwhelmingly sweet, it's a very mature sweet smell I would say. :3

Carried Away: A very very soft, very slightly sugary floral scent. Pretty much the most "regular" scent of the bunch I would say. ^^'' It have a fresh clean spring-ish smell. ~

Pearberry: I didn't really had high expectations for this one, but I REALLY like it more than I thought I would. It smells like sugary pears along with sugary raspberries with a small touch of fresh apples.

Secret Wonderland: Oh my gosh, that smell! I would say it's a slightly more mature version of "Be Enchanted". It smells a little bit more bitter/musk-y. Overall it smells a little sugary, a little bit flowery and maybe a little bit like berries?

I also got my Anna House order! *v*

I got a blue short sleeved blouse, a red and white jumperskirt and a red and white matching headbow. ~ Let's do a little review! :3


Here is the blue short sleeved blouse. ~

It's a nice shade of sax blue, not too dark and not too light. ~ Sadly, it fits a little tight in the bust area so I don't plan to wear it with skirts because of that. I also think the little pockets fit a little silly on me. ^w^'' They should have added more breathing room. ;w; But overall the materials are super nice, it's very well made too and it was a reasonable price. ~



Here is the red headbow and the red jumperskirt. ~ I bought them to wear together of course. ^w^

The headbow and the jumperskirt are the exact same shade of red and white. ~ I thought it would be a little more bright red than that but it's okay since it matches pretty well the red pieces I already own. :3 The headbow sits flat on your head, which is a more elegant way of wearing a headbow than how I usually do but that doesn't bother me since the jumperskirt is more on the elegant side too. ~ The jumperskirt fits me suuuuper well, with enough breathing room and it's super comfortable. The skirt part is a little bit long, but nothing that bothers me too much since I planned to wear that jumperskirt during winter time. :3

Overall I am quite satisfied with my order, but as I was expecting they seem to still lack a little on the breathing room, especially for their blouses for plus sized people. ;w;

On last weekend, I went to a Victorian afternoon tea at Renée's place. :3 Here was my outfit. ~



I wore my new Anna House jumperskirt with white! ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops. Paradise Rose & Offbrand


It's so rare that I got to have my parasol out! ~



The Prince dressed up for the occasion so I got some pictures! :3 We got to wear the same colour scheme. XD;

This week, I had to work all week! So here are my outfits for work starting with Monday! ~


I wore something quite casual, all in pink. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

Now, my outfit for Tuesday. ~



I really like wearing a jabot with that skirt, I think it's very elegant. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This is what I wore on Wednesday. ~



Country Lolita in white and blue with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt. ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Now, my outfit for Tuesday. ~



Cherry Berry Bunny coordinated with white. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

My outfit for last Friday! ~



I wore Sailor Lolita in white, pink and lilac with a little magical girl touch. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

Yesterday, it was International Lolita Day! For the occasion, the Prince and I decided to explore L'Anse St-Jean which is a small countryside village at about one hour from where I live. ~

Here was my outfit! ^w^



I changed my mind like 5 times, but I decided to wear the first outfit I planned. ^w^ So, I decided to wear Country Lolita, all in red with my red gingham skirt! :3 I thought it would fit nicely with our activity. ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

First, we stopped at a local potato shack for lunch. ~


Such healthy meals... OwO


There was a nice little prairie there so I decided to get "official" outfit pictures there. XD;

After that, we went at a local chocolate shop and we spoiled ourselves with some lovely handmade chocolates. :3


They were suuuuuper yummy! *v*

After our meal, we went on a little hike in the mountains. ^w^


We went at the viewpoint where we could see the exact scenery that was on Canadian 1000$ bills! ~


What a nice view! :3

We explored the place a little more, went near the sea at the marina and enjoyed the peace. ~ But after all that hiking... It was time to eat dinner! ^w^


We went at the Bistro de l'Anse, which is a nice charming restaurant in a very old house. ~


I had fried squid for the first course. ~ The dark red sauce was super yummy and the squid was very tender and delicious. :3


I had a veggie burger for the main course. ~ The fries were super good and crispy and the burger was a little sweet and slightly spicy, soooo yummy! *v*


For the dessert I had blueberry crisp with yummy whipped cream! :3 I also had a cup of black tea with that. ^w^

I had such a nice Lolita Day! ^w^ It was so nice to explore new places with the Prince on a whim, we hadn't done that since last summer and I missed it a lot. ;w; I liked my outfit so much, we had such a yummy dinner and l'Anse St-Jean is a very beautiful village, with nice old houses and lovely sceneries. :3 I am glad I got to spend my Lolita Day there, with the Prince by my side. ^w^

So that was my life for the last three weeks. XD; As you can see, I was very busy on weekends so that's why I couldn't post sooner. ;w; This month will probably be very busy for me also, but it's for the best since I get to take lots of pictures and do nice activities! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment