Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, June 8, 2013

I wanted to write on my blog tonight since I have a cute outfit to share and I wanted to chat a little about what makes me heart go dokidoki these days. ^w^ ♥

Yesterday I dressed up prettily after almost a week of wearing only casual clothes. OxO I went to buy the groceries. ~ Here was my outfit. ♥





Cute strawberries. ♥

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Bodyline.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.

Lately, I feel like going out to eat a picnic. ♥ I want a cute straw picnic basket with cute dishware and a sweet pink gingham picnic blanket with strawberries on it. ~o~ I looked for some cute family sized picnic baskets for when I will eat a picnic with my friends and they are all so expensive. ;w; They would also need to be decorated since they are soooo plain to my eyes. ;o; I want a pink or white straw picnic basket with lots of fake flowers on it. ♥ Yes it would be perfect. ^w^ With pastel plastic dishware and obviously some teacups with a saucer, very important. ~ I would also like to have a sweet Hello Kitty thermos to put some regular or iced tea in it. ~o~ ♥

Also, I would like to start cooking cute bento meals. ~ But I know I have absolutely no talent in cooking food for bentos and making cute bentos since... I have never tried it! OxO I wanted to buy cute bento supplies for so long and if I have the supplies to make cute bentos, I would have absolutely no excuses for not trying to making some. ^w^ I really want to learn the art of bentos but it's pretty much useless without at least cute molds and cute cutters. ;o; I plan to do screen shopping tomorrow and to look for cute bento supplies. ^w^ ♥ Expect lots of San-x and Sanrio stuff for my bento wishlist. ♥ Hehehehe. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment