Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I have a bunch of outfits to share here tonight. ^w^ Mainly my outfits from the end of last week when I went to Saguenay and my casual outfit for today. ~ I was in a weird/bad mood yesterday so that's why I haven't posted them sooner. TwT

Well, let's start with what I wore last Thursday. ~ Daddy and I decided to go to Saguenay in the evening instead of Friday morning as usual. Here was my outfit to drive to Saguenay. :3




A simple and comfortable outfit in white and pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

On Friday I went to buy the groceries for the weekend and I went to Lino's house with Alexou after the dinner. ^w^ Lino offered me a bunch of classical music CD's and I was very happy to have them. ^o^ He is very generous and I had a great time at his place. Here was what I was wearing. ~



A blue and pink outfit themed around animals. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Tasty Peach Studios.

Saturday was the cleanup day. ~o~ I did a huge cleanup of my little house. I didn't even had to time to dress up and I was so tired at the end of the day. ;w; *sigh* But now my home is sparkly clean and everything is tidy. :3

On Sunday I came back here at Pointe-Lebel. ~ Here was my outfit. ♥



Sweet Paris jumperskirt coordinated with white, bunnies and tulle accessories. ~

Headbow; Dear Celine.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Chocomint.

As I said earlier, I also took a picture of my casual outfit of the day. ^o^ I wanted to cheer me up a little so I wore one of my favourite casual outfits. ~


Everything is offbrand or handmade except the shoes wich are from Bodyline. ~

Tomorrow will probably be a big cleanup day at me house here too. ~w~ My arms and legs are still sore from my cleanup of last Saturday at my little home. *sobs* But all my efforts will be rewarded when I will look back at all the clean and tidy rooms I guess. ^w^''



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment:

  1. J'adore vraiment quand tu portes des couleurs froides, je trouve que c'est vraiment ravissant avec ton teint de poupée ^0^

    ReplyDelete