Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Awwww, finally I have a little free moment and I can take some time to relax and to write on my blog while listening to classical music. ^w^

So, tonight I wanted to share my outfit from yesterday and my recent buys! ^o^/

Yesterday me and daddy had to run some errands so I decided to dress cute and confortable for the day. ♥ Here is what I was wearing.~




A simple pink outfit. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.
Accessories; Bodyline & Paradise Rose Shop.

As I said in my last blog post, I wanted to take a look at some bento tools and accessories. ^w^ After a couple of days of looking at bento accessories, comparing the prices and identifying the tools that would fit my needs, I finally decided to make an order. ^o^ Let me share what I ordered. ♥






I ordered;  egg molds, rice molds, some cute cutters, a sandwich cutter, sauce containers, silicon cups, food picks and a cute pair of chopsticks. ^w^

Overall, I think that I have ordered everything that I basically need to start making cute bentos. ~ I didn't wanted to buy too much things or things that are mostly optional because I don't know if I will like making bentos. It would be frustrating to have bought lots of bento supplies if I end up not liking to make bentos. XD; I just can't wait to receive my stuff. ^w^ But the shippng can take up to 30 days since I took the cheapest option. OxO I hope I will receive my package soon anyway. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment: