Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tonight I wanted to share some of my buys and one outfit from yesterday. ^w^

First, I have to say that I received the GLB that I bought from my friend. ~ Actually, I didn't expect them to arrive so fast, I only checked my mailbox on Friday night to find out that they had already arrived! OxO It was a pleasure to go though them, looking at pretty photoshoots and old-school lolita collections from the brands. ♥ I will keep them very preciously. ^w^

As for the Country Lolita skirts that I bought from Oo Jia, I paid them this weekend so I can now show what I officially bought here. 8D This time, it was a little different though. Because I wanted specific fabric, I had to choose them on Taobao. ~



I chosed this pink fabric to make this pink skirt. ^w^



And this blue fabric to make this blue skirt. ~ (So old school, I love the design so much. ;o;)

I tried to chose a fabric as close to the original one because I was pleased with the size of the gingham and the colours so I did my best to match it as much as I could. ;o; (I cannot count how much hours I spent looking for matching fabrics. XD)

As for my latest buy, I decided to buy a vintage Polly Pocket! ;o; ♥ But it's not like any ordinary vintage Polly Pocket... It was my favourite one from my childhood! ^o^


This one! ^w^ With a magical mermaid world in it! ♥

I am so happy to have found it on an official Polly Pocket resale website. ;o; The set is in good used condition and all the characters are there! ^w^ I just can't wait to receive it and to play with it for hours long. ;o; ♥

Now, let me show you my outfit for yesterday. ^w^ I decided to dress up kind of OTT to go eat out in a restaurant with my grandma, dad and uncle to celebrate both my dad's birthday and my uncle birthday. ^w^





 Pink Milky Planet jumperskirt coordinated with white and mokomoko accessories. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods, Chocomint and ManiaQ.

I had a great time at the restaurant with a small part of my family. ~ Grandma and I always talk about clothes and makeup. XD ♥ It was nice to see her. ^w^

I am going to Saguenay this Thusrday because the inscription for the university is on Friday! ^o^ I am so excited about it. ~ A little nervous but I think it's positive. :3



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment