Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tonight, I wanted to give my beloved loliblog some love and to make a post to share two of my outfits this week and to talk a little about the things that I like lately and my lifestyle change. ~

First, the outfits. ^w^ This was what I wore last Thursday to go to buy the groceries. ~




An elegant outfit in white and blue. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.

Also, this week the circus was in town so daddy and I decided to go yesterday. ^w^ I decided to wear a circus themed outfit. ~



All in pink with my Star Night Theatre. ♥

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Bodyline, KawaiiGoods & Paradise Rose Shop.

I had a lot of fun at the circus. ^w^ Daddy won me three plushies and I was happy to encourage him and to cheer up for him. ~ He won me a big pink carebear, a cute girafe and a little pink elephant. ^o^ I was very happy and I had a great time. ~

So, as I mentionned before I wanted to talk a little about my lifesyle change here. ^w^/ I decided to start a complete vegetarian diet. ~ I think that it will help make myself feel better physically and mentally knowing that I eat without doing any harm to the animals. ;o; I decided to learn to make more recipes and to try things I haven't tried before. ~ I hope I will not get discouraged this time and that I will put all my heart into cooking new meals and eating food in a different way. ^w^

Also, I wanted to share my love for... Pretty Cure! ^w^ I wanted to start watching more animes lately and I gained interest for the Pretty Cure series after watching the recent video of Princess Peachie opening a lovely Smile! Precure clock. I wanted to watch the anime so much. ^w^ After that, I made some research about the anime and I found out about all the Pretty Cure series. ~ So I started to watch the very first one; Futari wa Pretty Cure! ♥ Mipple and Mepple are just way too cute together! ~o~ ♥ It made my heart skip a beat and I fell in love with the series because of these two. :3 I plan to watch the entire Pretty Cure series this summer, it's so addictive! ^w^ ♥

So that's about it for the moment. ~ I will make sure to keep this blog a little more updated, I know I don't post as much as I used to and I feel sorry because I have so many things to share. ;o; I just wonder if they interest my readers I think? ~o~ I shouldn't worry too much and post more about what I feel like posting. ^w^



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

2 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup cette premiere tenue qui fait casual et cette JSK est absolument superbe et te va a ravir *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ne savais pas que tu avais décidé de devenir végétarienne ! C'est une excellente idée je trouve ! :D J'y pense moi aussi de plus en plus, mais vivant avec un chum qui mange énormément de viande c'est assez difficile de cuisiner pour deux moitié moitié… Bonne chance à toi par exemple pour l'apprentissage de tout plein de recettes ! :D

    Pretty Cure c'est tellement bon <3 J'avais commencé à écouter la série où elles sont 5, mais je l'avais jamais finie par exemple. Il faudrait que je m'y remette après avoir fini Dr Who ! (Soit d'ici 10 ans XD)

    ReplyDelete