Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

These last couple of days, I feel a little sad and weird. ;w; I feel like I haven't been very productive today and yesterday. D: However, I think that writing on my blog today will make myself feel better maybe? ;o; So here I am tonight. ~

I will only post my outfits from the weekend that I spended at Saguenay with a little summary of what I have done that day. ~ (As I said I wasn't very productive the other days so I won't talk about it much. ;o;)

So, this was my outfit on Thursday to drive to Saguenay. ~





A cute pony themed outfit in lilac and pink. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Bodyline & Chocomint.

On Friday it was the inscription for the university. ~ Here is what I wore that day.♥



An elegant outfit with my Royal Poodle jumperskirt.

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Offbrand.

The inscription at the university went well for me. ^w^ At first I was a little anxious because I sometimes feel that way when I have to face new situations but at the end it was okay when I was reunited with Alexou and we could laugh and talk together. :3 We met a gothic guy that recongnized lolita fashion and invited me and Alexou to a karaoké party on Saturday. ~ I was so happy to know that I am not the only alternative fashion wearer in the area. XD; Also, some girls commented on my clothes saying that I looked pretty and cute. ;o; It was a nice day. ♥

Since I was invited to the karaoké party on Saturday I decided to wear my Vanilla-chan OP to be a little more dressed up than what I planned to wear that day. XD;




Elegant outfit in lilac and pink with a lot of pearls. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Offbrand & Chocomint.

Overall it was a very nice evening. ^w^ I was so happy to meet up with the goths and the people that wear alternative fashion here. ~ Even if I was wearing very cute and pastel clothes, they didn't putted me apart and they talked to me very openly and they were all so friendly. ;o; I just can't wait to see them again. ^w^

 On Sunday it was the time to drive back to Pointe-Lebel so I wore my casual outfit that I planned to wear the day before. OxO




A casual outfit in pink and lilac. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Chocomint.

Yay! That was it for my little outfits of the weekend. ~ As I said I feel a little weird and sad these days, I wish tomorrow will be a better day. ;w; I will do my best to feel better. ♥



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Tu es tellement belle sur la premiere photo de ton visage *-*
    Ta tenue est tout aussi belle d'ailleurs ^^

    Et je craque completement pour ta tenue rose et violette ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me semble que la Sugary Carnival c'est vraiment TON print, elle te va tellement bien ! :D

    ReplyDelete