Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ April 23rd to May 14th!


Hello my little Shortcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my latest outfits! ^w^ I realized that I haven't dressed up a lot in the last weeks, oops! ;w; I've been feeling a bit weird for a while so I focused more on creating and editing content for Youtube and Instagram! ~

So that's why I have only 4 outfits to show you today! >w< But I've been feeling very proud of them so I hope you're going to like them too! :3

~ Outfit from April 23rd! ~




I wore that outfit to film my "Wearing Lolita Fashion Daily" series on my Youtube! ^w^
You can see both Part 1 and Part 2 on my channel! ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Claire's

So I decided to put together a simple outfit in pink and white with my Sweet Paris jumperskirt! ~ I chose accessories themed around hearts, pearls and tulle for this coord! :3

~ Outfit from April 29th! ~




A casual outfit to drive to my hometown! ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose (Etsy)

I just wanted to wear something simple and comfy for the day! ^w^ I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with my peachy pink cutsew and socks! ~ I also chose accessories themed around flowers! :3

~ Outfit from May 10th! ~




An outfit to film a Youtube video that isn't out yet! ^w^

Headbow; Glitter Tale
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Glitter Tale
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time, Sanrio & AliExpress

I realized that I haven't worn my Perfume Kitties jumperskirt more than once! How scandalous is that! XD; So I put together a pink and lilac outfit with it! :3 I think my Hello Kitty necklace matches so nicely for this look! (I definitely need more cat-themed accessories! XD) I also thought I could get away with wearing my new lilac shaker cat ears with that outfit since it's so heavily cat-themed and it looks like it blends nicely with the headbow too! ^w^ I wanted to do a more OTT hairstyle but my hair wouldn't cooperate on that day, oh well! XD;

~ Outfit from May 14th! ~




Another outfit for a Youtube video that isn't out yet! XD;

Headdress; Angelic Pretty
OP; Anna House
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Fan Plus Friend
Accessories; AliExpress, Claire's & Offbrand (Local Shop)

I recently received that necklace and these socks from AliExpress and I knew I wanted to make a good Old-School look with both of them! :3 So I decided to wear them together with my pink Anna House OP which is my very first Lolita dress! ^w^ (Can you believe that dress is 12 years old? XD) I love how the delicate pearls on my neckbow match with my bracelets! :3 I'm feeling very proud of this outfit, what do you think? ~

So that was my latest outfits, I hope you liked them! ^w^

Tell me which one was your favourite in the comments! :3

Until next time my little Shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. Your coords are always so cute! I think my favorite one is the one with Lovely Forest jsk!

    ReplyDelete