Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, March 15, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ February 18th to March 13th!


Hello my little shortcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog this week to share with you my most recent outfits! ~ They are quite a mix between "casual" and "dressed up" this time because I tried to dressup more for errands and stuff! ^w^ I hope you're going to like them! ~

~ Outfit from February 18th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollcrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

I wore that outfit to film my Bath & Body Works haul video and to go out for errands! ^w^ It's quite a simple outfit because I didn't feel so confident that day but dressing up made me happier! ~ I love that jewelry set I got from Cute Can Kill years ago, I think it match so nicely with printed pieces! :3

~ Outfit from February 25th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Glitter Tale
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Claire's & AliExpress

Again I wasn't feeling my best so I decided to dressup a little extra to film a dressup video for Tiktok and to go out for errands! ^w^ I really wanted to try to coordinate my new yellow blouse with a colourful lilac print and I really loved the result! :3 I also tried to add some little touches of blue, pink and rainbow to make the outfit more balanced! ~ I also loved how I did my little heart blush again, it makes me so happy! ^w^

~ Outfit from March 7th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Claire's, Etsy & Offbrand

I wore that outfit for another Youtube video that isn't out yet!! :3 (It should be out later this week though, I'll edit it here when it's going to be published! ^w^) I haven't fallen out of love with wearing cutsews under jumperskirts so I did it again this time with my red jumperskirt and pink cutsew! :3 I tried to keep the accessories simple and themed around bows and pearls! ~

~ Outfit from March 10th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gifts (Handmade)

I quickly put that outfit together because my friends wanted us to go out and eat sushi on a whim! ^w^ I wanted to wear something comfortable because it's an all you can eat place! XD; So I wore my Lovely Forest jumperskirt coordinated with my peachy pink blouse. :3 I chose accessories themed around flowers! ~

~ Outfit from March 12th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Headband; AliExpress
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia Baby
Socks; Secret Shop
Slippers; AliExpress
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

I dressed up for a virtual Tea Party with friends! ^w^ The theme was Fairytales so I decided to be a cute little sheep, baaa! ewe I haven't worn that white jumperskirt in nearly two years, it's such a shame because I love it so much, it's so fluffy! :3 I also wanted to showcase my new sheep ears headband that I got in the mail as well as my new Cinnamoroll slippers, I love them so much! ^w^ <3

~ Outfit from March 13th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia Baby
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Holley Tea Time & Kawaii Goods

Another casual-ish outfit for errands! ^w^ I started with my peachy pink cutsew and printed lilac candy skirt but I kept adding more colourful accessories and I finished the look with an even more extra makeup... XD; Oh well! ^w^'' I was happy because I had a great compliment on my look on that day and that made me shine even more! :3

So that was my outfits from the last weeks! ^w^

Which one was your favourite? Tell me about it in the comments! ~

Until next time my little shortcakes! ~ Stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute as always! I think my favorite is Milky Planet with yellow, it looks so good!!! I really want to add more yellow to my wardrobe, and seeing your coord makes me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^; I really think yellow would suit you indeed! ~

      Delete