Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ October 31st to November 13th!

 Hello my warm pumpkin spice lattés! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ I've got 5 outfits to share with you this time! :3

~ Outfit from October 31st! ~



I've worn that outfit for an Halloween videochat with friends! ^w^

Horns; Dollarama
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Etsy & Claire's

On Halloween day I decided to dressup as a Little Demon, haha! ~ When I saw those horns at the dollar store, I knew I had to make an outfit around them for Halloween! :3 So I wore my black OP along with red and some touches of white for that devilish look! ^w^ I also tried something new with my eye makeup and I really loved it, it was quite simple to do too! ~

~ Outfit from November 5th! ~





I wore that outfit for an health appointment! ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gift

As I already said, I really enjoy wearing cutsews under jumperskirts now and I've wanted to pair this cutsew with that particular jumperskirt for so long! ^w^ I think that I still look well dressed and put together but the cutsew really adds that comfy touch! UwU Since the details on the collar and cuffs are white, I wore socks with some white in them to tie the outfit all together! ~

~ Outfit from November 6th! ~



I wore that outfit to pick up some Starbucks and go to the grocery store! ^w^
(I'm so sorry the makeup/face shots of that outfit are so grainy, it gets dark at like 4PM now... ;w;)

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

On that day I wanted to try to coordinate my new Soufflesong jumperskirt with some white in a simple and casual outfit! ~ So I wore a white long sleeved blouse, plain white socks and a simple necklace and ring to complete the look! :3 I think it's a very lovely outfit that let the print be the main focus of the coordinate! ^w^

~ Outfit from November 11th! ~



I wore that outfit to run some quick errands to the drugstore! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

On that day I wanted to wear something simple and a casual with a little touch of Old-school! :3 I think it's the first time I wear this jabot with that blouse and I really love it! ^w^ I kept the theme simple with my heart ring and the hearts on the socks! ~

~ Outfit from November 13th! ~




I wore that outfit to go to the grocery store! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Claire's & Local Shops

As you may notice, I haven't worn my Wonder Party OP in a lonnng while! ^w^''

* Content Warning; Weight/Diet Talk!! *

That was mainly because in didn't fit me anymore during the last few years... ;w; My mental health was really bad and of course it had an impact on what I was eating and my weight... During the last months I decided to take better care of myself and what I eat! My main focus isn't really on losing weight but making more mindful and conscious choices regarding what I eat... But, that doesn't mean I wasn't very happy when I tried on my Wonder Party dress that morning and it ended up fitting me again! ~

So that was the outfit I wore on that day! :3 I was so happy to put an outfit together for a dress I haven't worn in so long and I missed it a lot! ;w; I chose to not wear the matching jabot with it (mainly because I wore it with my last outfit XD)... But I think the darker pink necklace match nicely with the pink and dark pink coord! ~ I added a pearly neckbow, some simple pearly bracelets and my very obnoxious tulle ring and I was ready to go! ^w^

So that was my outfits from the last few weeks! ~ Hope you enjoyed to take a look at them as much as I enjoyed to put them together! :3

I'm going back to work next week but I hope that I'll be able to post as often as I would like on my blog; It's really something I enjoy and I want to keep doing! ~

Until next time my soft purple blankets, stay safe and take care! ^w^ <3

2 comments: