Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

The end of an era? ~ Tomoyo’s Secret Garden 3.0?


Hello my lovely cuddly kittens! ~

I'm back on my blog today to write a bit about what's going through my mind lately and how is that related to my blogging on here. ~ I always try to be transparent with my thoughts and emotions even if they aren't nice or pretty... I don't believe anyone is perfect and it's a shame to think I need to be, right? ^w^''

As you may have noticed already, I am currently in a bit of a blogging slump lately… (And I have been for weeks/months now.) It’s been hard for me to try and get out a good blog post with interesting content at least once a week.

It’s also been particularly hard to try and make different outfits that are « blog worthy » each week… Sometimes I would post outfits that I wasn’t proud of or that the pictures aren’t nice quality just because I needed to have an outfit post out or I won’t be blogging at all that week… I’ve been stressed out about what to wear each day instead of feeling proud and inspired… It was never my goal in the first place with the fashion I love so much… ;w; It’s affected me a lot regarding to my self confidence and capacity to have « perfect » outfits on the daily and I would beat myself up with that, a lot…

So I decided to change some things regarding to my outfit posts! From now on, I won’t be posting every single Lolita outfit I wear for work/casually. I’ll change my outfit schedule to one or two outfit posts a month with my « best of » outfits from the last few weeks. These outfit may include special outfits I’ve worn to go out/for events, daily outfits in which I am particularly proud of my coordination/theme/colour scheme and outfits in which I try something new with my accessories, hairstyle or makeup, for example.

I’ll also change my blogging schedule to once a week, or maybe less than that... It’s been that way already for a while but from now on I won’t be feeling guilty to only post once a week and maybe skip some weeks sometimes if I have nothing interesting to blog about… XD;

I hope you guys will still follow my blogging adventures and my lifestyle Lolita journey with me! ~

Until next time my precious warm blankets, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment