Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Best of Daily Outfits! ~ October 2019!

Hello my cute frosty snowflakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my very first "Best of" outfit post! ~ It's definitely a new posting and blogging format for me so it may take me a while to get used to it! ^w^''

It was kind of hard for me to chose which outfits to post also; I didn't want my post to be too short or just basically post all my outfits like I was doing before... XD; I finally made my choice and I decided to share 4 outfits from the end of October for this time. ~

As usual, I wore these outfits for work unless stated otherwise! ~ I hope you'll enjoy them, let's start! :3

~ Outfit from October 21st! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

It's been a while since I wore a gingham/Country Lolita print without my straw hat; I missed wearing the marching headbow with them! ~ This time, I coordinated my blue gingham skirt with pink and accessories themed around animals! :3

~ Outfit from October 22nd! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I always love a good outfit with my Cherry Berry Bunny dress! ^w^ This time, I coordinated it with white and some little touches of pink. ~ I also chose accessories themed around bunnies! :3 I decided to share that outfit because I really loved how my makeup turned out that day! ~ I love wearing white eyeshadow! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 29th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint

On that day I decided to wear an outfit I haven't worn before! ^w^ I coordinated my lilac Milky Planet jumperskirt with my lilac blouse! ~ It's the first time that I wear that dress in a monochrome coordinate and I really liked it! :3 I chose accessories that had a bit of pink in them to tie in the socks and I chose colourful starry accessories to match with my bag that added a bit of a pop of colour to the outfit! :3

~ Outfit from October 30th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand (Handmade)

For that outfit I coordinated my Vanilla-chan OP with pink! ~ I tried to tone down the outfit and the print by choosing minimal and simple accessories along with plain socks too. :3 Even if that outfit was more simple than the others, I really liked that coordinate! ^w^

Well, I hope you enjoyed my best of outfits of the end of October! ~ It was a hard decision to make to stop sharing all my outfits, but I think that it helped me feel less trapped and more creative just for myself and not only for the sake of sharing my outfits on here. ;o;

Until next time my yummy minty chocolates, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment