Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, January 3, 2019

2018 Review & My Resolutions For 2019! ~

Hello my sparkly rainbow ponies! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my annual year in review where I share the most interesting things that happened to me during last year! ^w^ Overall I think I had a lot of great things that happened in my life last year even if it was hard for me health-wise. ~ So let's start! ^w^

~ January ~

~ AnniChat came to visit me for a few days! ^w^

~ I host a Tea Party and a Holiday gift exchange with my local Lolita community!


~ I work a lot so I don't have very much free time. ;w; I try to make self-care a priority and start to respect my limits more.

~ February ~

~ I dress up as a cute glitter witch for Alexa's Harry Potter themed birthday party! ^w^


~ It's Valentine's day! :3 The Prince and I go out for dinner and he spoils me with a lot of cute presents. ;o; <3


~ Our Lolita community went to l'Érudit café for our monthly Lolita meetup! ^w^


~ March ~

~ I didn't work at all during the month of March last year so I didn't do much things or dress up a lot... ^w^''

~ I decorated the house cutely for Easter though!


~ I host a casual crafting meetup for our Lolita community!


~ I finally start to get more involved into witchcraft! I get my first crystals! :3

~ April ~

~ We host an Easter brunch and egg hunt on a whim! ^w^


~ It's the Nadeshicon weekend! ^w^ We went to Quebec city a day early to do some shopping and meet with friends!





~ I am a model in the Nadeshicon fashion show representing Sweet Lolita! *o*


~ I was so happy to see my faraway friends too! ;o;


~ I also saw a lot of amazing cosplayers! ^w^




~ We also had a small Lolita meetup during the Nadeshicon with the Lolitas from Quebec city! ^w^


~ I did a bunch of shopping during the Nadeshicon weekend. XD;


~ It's the Prince's birthday party, we go out to eat and celebrate with friends at a pub! :3 The theme was; Bring your familiar! XD;



~ I go on a trip to my hometown for the weekend. :3

~ May ~

~ My stomach problems are getting worse, I get some medication and I'm in the waiting list for my surgery. ;w;

~ We went exploring Alma for our monthly Lolita meetup! ^w^ I got to try yummy sweets and encountered very derpy Pokémon. XD;




~ I spend another weekend in my hometown and I meet my friend Anne for the first time! ^w^ We go thrifting together!


~ We go to the funfair together too while it was in my hometown! :3


~ June ~

~ I celebrated the summer Loliday with my Lolita community! ^w^ We went on a picnic, visit a museum and eat out at l'Gros Luxe. :3



~ I planted my herbs and flowers for the summer! :3


~ We host a BBQ party with our friends! ^w^

~ Chocolats Favoris opened here in Saguenay! :3


~ July ~

~ It's Francis's birthday party! :3 The theme was Five Nights at Freddy's!



~ I go back to my hometown to have my hair dyed before the SagGeek! XD; I go thrifting and find my most valuable thrift find ever! I also meet again with Anne too! ^w^



~ It's the SagGeek weekend! We go out shopping with Anne on Friday and we dressed up a Magical Girl Bunbuns with the Prince too! ^w^



~ On the Saturday of the SagGeek I mostly hanged out with friends and gave my panel on wearing an alternative fashion everyday! :3



~ On the Sunday of the SagGeek I gave my panel about Lolita Fashion 101! ^w^


~ I throw a little casual meetup to Chocolats Favoris to welcome the new members of our local Lolita community! ^o^



~ August ~

~ I celebrate Lammas! This is about the time where I started to celebrate the sabbats with more dedication! :3 I also started my Book of Spells around that time.

~ I have a very cute casual picnic date with the Prince by the sea! *v*


~ We get a fruit themed Tokyo Treat box, yummy! ^w^


~ I kind of start being part of a local Coven. :3


~ We eat out at a café, go play some glow in the dark mini-putt and finish the day at Sushi Shop for our Lolita meetup of the month! ^w^




~ It's my birthday! ^w^ The Prince and I celebrate by having a yummy raclette together at home along with sparkling wine. :3


~ September ~

~ I celebrate my birthday with my friends! ^w^ The theme this year was royalty! :3



~ It's Claudia's birthday party! :3 The theme was "Halloween Classics", I dressed up as a witch and the Prince as a zombie!


~ I get to try an authentic Swiss raclette for my birthday dinner with the Prince's family!


~ I'm kind of busy with work since I start to have more regular hours but I'm very excited for fall and I do a lot of fall themed meal prep!


~ I celebrate Mabon with my local Coven. :3

~ We have our monthly Lolita meetup at Le Versus! ^w^


~ October ~

~ It's the Thanksgiving weekend and DD came to see me! ^w^ We go apple picking at l'Ile-aux-Coudres and I host a thanksgiving dinner! :3





~ I do an "unplug day" where I closed my phone and computer for a whole day. :3

~ I go to my hometown again with the Prince, we eat out at Gréco since we were craving it for a while! XD;


~ The Starbucks finally opened in Saguenay! I got my very first authentic Pumpkin Spice Latté!


~ For our monthly Lolita meetup we went at l'Érudit café and we incorporated themed elements for our outfits for Halloween!



~ November ~

~ I go to a Furry Halloween party dressed up as a Magical Neko Girl! XD;


~ My health is very bad again... ;w; I mainly focus on work and I cancel plans a lot. D:

~ It's the Prince's work Holiday party! ^w^ The food was extra fancy and yummy!



~ I decorate the house for the Holidays, my tree is Pusheen themed this year! ^w^


~ December ~

~ It's the winter Loliday, we have a Tea Party at Catherine's house! ^w^ I haven't been so excited/proud of an outfit for a very long time. ;o;



~ I finally found a way to have Youtube on my TV and I write my Holiday card while watching the fireplace with the Holiday music. XD;


~ I get the call for my surgery and I only have a couple days to get ready for it... ;w;

~ It's my workplace's Holiday party!


~ I get my surgery... I'm exhausted and in pain for a while... ;w;

~ I celebrate Yule with my local Coven. :3


~ I celebrate Christmas with the Prince's family!


~ I spend the second last day of the year in the hospital because one of my surgery wounds is infected/don't heal properly... ^w^''

So that's what happened in my life in 2018! ~ I didn't thought I accomplished this much but seeing it all together like this makes me feel prouder of myself! :3 I made a bunch of new friends, had a lot of fun and nice activities with people I love dearly and made precious memories with them which is always something I cherish a lot. ^w^

As for my resolutions, I think I did pretty well last year even if I didn't complete them all! It usually motivate me to have a lot of resolutions so I want to make a little mashup of the resolutions from the past years that are still important to me as well as new things that I want to accomplish! I usually divide them into two categories, but I think I'll do only one big list for this year! :3

~ Resolutions 2019! ~

~ Try to get back into track with my finances this year and clear out my debt (or at least most of it)!
~ Get the few pieces I need to replace used ones in my closet.
~ Get at least one clothing item or accessory that I truly want and don't need.
~ Go thrifting as often as possible, get new things for my vintage toys and plushie collections!
~ Host more meetups for my local Lolita community than I did last year! (More than once a month!) I want to host bigger more formal full-day of activity meetups but also more smaller casual ones in between just to hang out together! ^w^
~ Host a "Lolita Fashion 102: For Advanced Lolitas" panel at the SagGeek this year!
~ Wear more Fairy-Kei and casual Otome outfits on days where I can't wear Lolita!
~ To take more pictures that aren't outfit pictures or aesthetic pictures for Instagram. I want to take pictures just for the sake of it, that aren't "pretty", candid shots, etc...
~ Incorporate my craft into my daily life more and not only focus on sabbats/events. Watch the moon cycles more closely and align my magick accordingly.
~ Try to keep my living space more tidy and clean, repair the things that needs to be repaired or replaced.
~ Get into mindful eating, have more balanced meals and try to not skip meals. (Even on weekends!)
~ Bake pretty desserts more often, for me and my friends! ^w^
~ Pick back the hobbies and activities that I put aside in the past years because of my health.
~ Pick up a Lolita Lifestyle inspired hobby that I have/had interest in and commit to it for good!
~ Get back into reading regularly! I have so many books on my waiting list! XD;
~ Get back into gaming more regularly! Actually play/complete the games I've already got before getting new ones.
~ Spend more time with my friends and even more with my close friends! I miss hosting big themed parties. :3
~ Have more dates/quality time just with the Prince! I feel like we need more special moments for just the two of us together.
~ Go on adventures, explore new places and do new things!

I decided to have 19 of them this year because I thought it was funny and I wanted to challenge myself. XD; It may seem like a lot to most people but as I said it truly motivates me to have a lot of resolutions and it makes me look forward accomplishing them more if I have a lot of them! XD;

I hope you'll have a great 2019 and may all your wishes may come true this year! ^w^

Until next time my precious glittery sparkles! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment