Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 8, 2013

This week was a little more tiring and busy than the last one. OxO School is now well started and I actually have homework and projects to do! ~ It's keeping me very busy, I don't know if I like it or not but for the moment I can deal with it. XD;

I have only 3 outfits to show you this week. I didn't had school on Monday and on Friday I left home at 8am and came back at 10pm so the lighting in my room wasn't very good. TwT

Let's start with my outfit from Tuesday. ~






Colourful Fairy-Lolita. ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods, ManiaQ & Chocomint.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Wednesday evening it was the integration party for the new students in the art program. ~ It was supposed to be a picnic outside but we ended up eating inside because it was rainy. I decided to dress up for a picnic anyway. ^w^





Country Lolita in my Milky Berry dress coordinated with white. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

It was a lovely evening, I even made some new friends. ^w^ There was this girl who liked colourful fashion and another girl who knew about Lolita and japanese fashions. ~ I was so happy to get to know them and to talk to them. ^o^

Now, my outfit from Thursday. :3







 A sweet outfit with my Wonder Party dress. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Friday I dressed up in Old-school Lolita. :3 I spent the afternoon and the evening with Ana, Alexou and her friends Camille-Laurence and Laurie Girard. ~ (From now on I think I will name Laurie Malenfant "Tsarine" so there's no confusion between them. XD;) I went to a vernissage with them and after that we went to eat out downtown. ~ I had lebanese food for the first time. :3 It was sooo delicious! I will surely go back at the lebanese restaurant. ^w^ We finished the evening at the Cambio around a cup of tea and we chatted a little. ~ It was a nice day and I was so happy to talk to new people more and to make lots of new friends this week. :3

Yesterday, Aude came here to take tea and spend the evening with me. ^w^ We looked at my old pictures and had a good laugh. XD; It's insane how much I changed... It seems like I was totally a different person back then...

Today I spent some time to rest. TwT I caught flu on Thursday so I do everything I can to recover fast! I will make myself a bowl of chicken soup for dinner and cuddle with my kitties on the couch while watching anime this evening. ~









xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

1 comment: