Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, September 14, 2013

My week was sooo busy and exhausting. ;w; I am glad I have some free time on weekends. ~ This week, even if I was busy, I had the time to take an outfit shot for all my outfits! ^w^ It's my favourite time of the day when I lay my clothes and accessories on my bed and I dress up! OwO I like to dress up prettily everyday, I missed that a lot when I was out of school. ~

Let me show you my outfits! ~ Starting with my outfit from Monday. ^w^



A simple and casual outfit in white and pink.

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.

On Tuesday I decided to go for something a little more extravagant. ^w^ (I had no idea what to wear on that morning so I just picked up a random dress and a random blouse and I made an outfit from it. XD;)






Cherry Berry Bunny coordinated with white and touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Wednesday I decided to put together an outfit that would include my new lilac and white wristcuffs! ~ I didn't had the chance to wear them out before that so I was happy to wear them. ^w^





A simple elegant outfit in lilac and white. ~

Headbow; Momo&Jia.
Blouse; Hmhm.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Thursday I wanted to wear a Country Lolita outfit. ^w^ Here it is. ~





Country Lolita in pink with touches of white. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Finally, on Friday I was so exhausted... I didn't even thought about the outfit that I was going to wear so I did pretty much the same thing I did on Tuesday and I picked up a random dress and blouse. XD; (No shoes because I took the picture when I came back home and I had walked in mud so they were all dirty. ;w;)



Sweet Paris coordinated with pink! ^w^

Headbow; Dear Celine.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Slippers; Offbrand. XD;
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint & Paradise Rose Shop.

That's it for my outfits of the week. ^w^ Besides dressing up, going to school and doing some homework I haven't done much. TwT I did a huge cleanup of the house today and now my legs hurts. D:

Yesterday night, I plugged my SNES and I played for a while. ^w^ I missed it a lot! ~ I also played Pokémon Platinum and I am determined to finish the game soon. XD; I need to finish Pokémon White and Pokémon White 2 also before Pokémon X and Y will come out! OxO I think I will buy the Pokémon X version. ~ I am supposed to buy myself a pink 3DS XL on Monday. :3 I have enough money to pink up a game too! I don't know which one I will buy... Maybe Animal Crossing since a lot of people seems to like it. XD;

Tomorrow I have to go by the river to take some pictures for my photography class. ~ It's very gloomy, dark and rainy these days and it's not the best time to take pictures outside. ;w; Sadly, I have to take them before next Tuesday. D: I hope everything will go well... Better than last Tuesday when I screwed up all my pictures. TwwwT

I hope next week is going to be less busy for me... ;w;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment